RESOLVED Case#2013-150 | bijaykhd vs www.youtradefx.com/

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that YouTradeFx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 39 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
George, what about the Indian office you closed. We got complaints by Indian customers, would you comment to that and reassure your traders?

Yesterday i got another email stating that "We suspect fraudulent activity with the Indian clients"
I cant understand how come 'the whole Indian people became fraud' And 'the company who closed indian office in a scam n unprofessional way is not fraud'
The Head of Indian branch when he is trying to contact the youtradefx, even they are ignoring him.
May b a group of people can do fraud, but the whole indian people are fraud, this does nt make any sense.
When asking for enable,no reply and false excuse of "Our legal department is looking into this right now as detected an entire network of irregular activity."
I am sure , their unethical way of closing Indian branch, cutting access to their servers n emails to head of the branch,not responding to their Indian employees, disabling account ---all points to one thing that they were in a mood to scam all indian clients. It's just bcoz of FPA, they are afraid.

My question is that why youtradefx is not responding to the Head of Indian branch, Mr Himanshu Bhagat(I had talked to him and he was helpless bcoz of ytfx ignorance). Alteast responding to him,you can speed up the process and give a lot of assurance to us. but,ignoring him ,will rather prove that you are not even in any mood to sort out the things in legitimate way and that will also arise a question "a company (who is ignoring its employee) will how come reassure the traders (who even cant see their account)."

If Mr George can reply to question asked by Mr Eddiger and to my question, with a fair enough answer without any false excuse, then we all can get assurance.

George has promised to deal with the cases from India. I will give this case 1 more week. If there is no major progress, then it goes to a vote.

Looking at this one very carefully I do not see any merit in anything that they are saying. It strikes me that it is all smoke and mirrors. The position has been made very clear to them and they have not said what they propose to do to rectify matters. For me, I will be entering guilty when asked to do so.

I like the response. Hopefully that this response will come true.

It has been more than a week since i sent email, but no reply no response from their side. It seems they neither want to process these withdraw nor want to enable the accounts.
As well they did nt reply to my last question asked here in thread regarding the reason for not contacting to Himanshu Bhagat and the reason for India office closed.
If they are taking such a long time for my case, then i wonder how much time it will take for my clients. Now, I cant wait, so asking all my clients to put up their case here against this scam company.

I must vote guilty here, YTFX left me no choice. We have tried to resolve many issues with YTFX but they disappointed both the FPA and the traders over and over

Back