RESOLVED Case# 2015-008 | top1000 vs eztrader.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that EzTrader.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 80 97.6%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After reading all the above evidence, it is clear as day that these people have lied, cheated and scammed this gentleman out of a large sum of money.........kind of makes me wonder who on earth would vote not guilty......hello eztrader, now do one you scammers

I thought I saw that someone had posted to this thread earlier that there is some CYSEC regulation prohibiting CYSEC-regulated brokers from trading with client funds. When I tried to find that post again, I could not. If my eyes were not playing tricks on me and such language exists, can someone provide a link to it on the CYSEC site please?

Sounds like a rip-off! Sounds like the broker should be in jail. Hope you get your money back, Kevin. I would say broker is GUILTY!

remember one thing

When they ask for more money then Withdraw all your money..then the are scammers
When they call you trough they always saying we are legit and that they have heart all the story's before
I have tested that allot of times.

I got over 40 phone calls form Binary and Forex company in the last 2 weeks
And they all say the same thing....

Oh I have bin there
Yes I have heart that before
Why don't you deposit minimum of money and then you can see you can trust us
We can help to trade some assets
We have the best annalist and he will help you how to trade Sir

And much more
I have bin there for almost 1 hour on the phone with them just to ask allot of questions, but they still don't give up.
Its really unbelievable, they now have to work harder to convince people that they are regulated and a legit company and that they are not here for stealing your money

Just be aware for those marketeers they are just there to steal you hard earned MONEY

I really hope you get your money fast BACK

Al the best man

Why don't you deposit minimum of money and then you can see you can trust us
We can help to trade some assets
We have the best annalist and he will help you how to trade Sir

Simple rule - never ever under any circumstances let a broker employee trade your account or suggest trades to you.

good news my case is solved with eztrader so happy time

I hope this is good news. Can you please be more specific? Does this mean 100% of the money owed to you has safely and successfully arrived in your bank account, or was it something else?

Did they wihdraw that legal threat against you, or did they make a new one to convince you to report the issue as resolved?

Back