Resolved - CT Options Binary

I was going to leave this for AsstMod to answer, but I guess I'll take the question.

Scam Alerts threads and FPA reviews don't get removed. Because of the amount of blackmail by companies against traders, AsstMod had to implement a policy about this.

If you left a review, make sure to leave a followup and give whatever rating you think CT Option earned. If you can't decide, then just set it to No Rating.

Please see this thread:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/resolved-issues/35224-resolved-issues-rules.html

Please confirm that all of your funds are safely in your bank account. After that, if there are no other questions, this can move to the Resolved Issues folder.

I've confirmed that all my money/funds has been returned to my account from CT Options Binary ! After confirming with my bank, I then transferred the funds. So this can moved to the resolved folder ! thank you

I've confirmed that all my money/funds has been returned to my account from CT Options Binary ! After confirming with my bank, I then transferred the funds. So this can moved to the resolved folder ! thank you

We FPA members always proud when victim got his/her money back :)

Back