Resolved - Easymarkets Scam unedited Edition

kevinkimaniz

Private
Dear Members

I noticed some unusual occurrence by easy market company whereby they were having a difference of between 0.5pip and 2.5pips variance on trades where stop loss would be hit faster or even before the market rate, take profit would delay to be hit. The fact to note is the nature of easymarkets business;is that they make profit when traders {client} loose and thus they do do this to to ensure client loses money for you to gain.

I raised the concern with easy market team and they gave me unlogical explanation.

I asked why it only happened on Eur/usd,Gbpusd e.t.c currencies pair with high volumes and not Gold he could not explain(They targeted this currencies because it was hard to detect the variance)

but he further offered to reduce my commission charged, and move my account to VIP status

My question is this, how do you remedy unfair business vice by offering low spread commission just to make me happy and quiet?, I requested for a full refund of $4000 I had invested with them but they declined my request. I researched online and I saw So many clients have complained about easy Markets and a certain story that was striking is one where Easy markets threatened (bribed) a genuine client to pull down a post before they can issue him a refund.(on this same platform ) I then requested for a full refund because I did not want to be part of a questionable corrupt system and they they declined,

When I reported to my bank and requested for a refund .Easy Market further unauthorized withdraw funds from my account which had running trades so that my account is left venerable because of the small equity so that I lose all the money through margin call and they can present the statement to show I lost all the money.

I asked why they withdraw $680 ,$90 and $34 from my account and they declined to answer .

I have concrete evidence in videos ,screenshots to show the variance and audio recordings from their calls proving and accepting their are variance of 0.5pips to 2.5pips on their system

I wrote an email to Bharat,Mercedes who have ignored my emails.

I visited their regulator ASIC and I saw complain contact person danielb@easymarkets.com

who first denied me having an account then second said that my account is with Easy Markets Europe and they are different entities.

I should contact the Europe and when I asked if he was the CEO he denied and said CEO does not deal with such matters.

Am now requesting you to intervene because they have refused to respond to my emails or calls.

This is a very serious offense Am requesting for my deposit deposit of $4000

Also this post to to warn people to exercise caution when dealing with this company

Attachments

• 1F23100B-0CEC-43A3-9F09-2887D2C76A6F.png
    1F23100B-0CEC-43A3-9F09-2887D2C76A6F.png
    104 KB · Views: 8
  • C9AF9B7F-A39A-45DD-BC78-C3CD24CC4CD3.png
    C9AF9B7F-A39A-45DD-BC78-C3CD24CC4CD3.png
    108.3 KB · Views: 8
  • D17C6E28-069E-4DFE-A8B7-47302C1518CE.png
    D17C6E28-069E-4DFE-A8B7-47302C1518CE.png
    68.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 2CF75B2E-E527-4D2A-95BB-53E76A7D192B.png
    2CF75B2E-E527-4D2A-95BB-53E76A7D192B.png
    95.4 KB · Views: 8
  • C9C4CF63-EE96-4124-A9E1-3811A40900A8.png
    C9C4CF63-EE96-4124-A9E1-3811A40900A8.png
    83.6 KB · Views: 9
Dear Members

I noticed some unusual occurrence by easy market company whereby they were having a difference of between 0.5pip and 2.5pips variance on trades where stop loss would be hit faster or even before the market rate, take profit would delay to be hit. The fact to note is the nature of easymarkets business;is that they make profit when traders {client} loose and thus they do do this to to ensure client loses money for you to gain.

I raised the concern with easy market team and they gave me unlogical explanation.

I asked why it only happened on Eur/usd,Gbpusd e.t.c currencies pair with high volumes and not Gold he could not explain(They targeted this currencies because it was hard to detect the variance)

but he further offered to reduce my commission charged, and move my account to VIP status

My question is this, how do you remedy unfair business vice by offering low spread commission just to make me happy and quiet?, I requested for a full refund of $4000 I had invested with them but they declined my request. I researched online and I saw So many clients have complained about easy Markets and a certain story that was striking is one where Easy markets threatened (bribed) a genuine client to pull down a post before they can issue him a refund.(on this same platform ) I then requested for a full refund because I did not want to be part of a questionable corrupt system and they they declined,

When I reported to my bank and requested for a refund .Easy Market further unauthorized withdraw funds from my account which had running trades so that my account is left venerable because of the small equity so that I lose all the money through margin call and they can present the statement to show I lost all the money.

I asked why they withdraw $680 ,$90 and $34 from my account and they declined to answer .

I have concrete evidence in videos ,screenshots to show the variance and audio recordings from their calls proving and accepting their are variance of 0.5pips to 2.5pips on their system

I wrote an email to Bharat,Mercedes who have ignored my emails.

I visited their regulator ASIC and I saw complain contact person danielb@easymarkets.com

who first denied me having an account then second said that my account is with Easy Markets Europe and they are different entities.

I should contact the Europe and when I asked if he was the CEO he denied and said CEO does not deal with such matters.

Am now requesting you to intervene because they have refused to respond to my emails or calls.

This is a very serious offense Am requesting for my deposit deposit of $4000

Also this post to to warn people to exercise caution when dealing with this company

What is the response from them so far?
Response so far is silence from my account manager and CEO Mr Daniel Distanced himself from easymarket Australia and Easymarket Europe when I requested to get a communication from Easymarkets global They said CEO does not solve such issues.

Am here I know FPA will help me

Response so far is silence from my account manager and CEO Mr Daniel Distanced himself from easymarket Australia and Easymarket Europe when I requested to get a communication from Easymarkets global They said CEO does not solve such issues.

Am here I know FPA will help me
Here is the easyMarkets rep Link , go ahead and invite him to this there

Back