Resolved - Exness Brokerage problem with deposit bonus.

zarrmans

Recruit
I have an account 52499 and 52707 with Exness Limited. After i make first deposit, the bonus not automatic added, I make complaint to company last 3 days, untill now the bonus still pending.

Those who want to to trade forex with this brokerage, please be patient. I things, this company have problem with server. Some times problems with servers not operating and requote.

Attachments

• bonus_not_receive.png
    bonus_not_receive.png
    58.5 KB · Views: 20
Make sure you understand your broker rules about their bonuses!

The general concensus by the more experienced traders on FPA is, NOT TAKE OFFERS OF BONUSES as they can be really restrictive and can sometimes create a lot of problems!

I have an account 52499 and 52707 with Exness Limited. After i make first deposit, the bonus not automatic added, I make complaint to company last 3 days, untill now the bonus still pending.

Those who want to to trade forex with this brokerage, please be patient. I things, this company have problem with server. Some times problems with servers not operating and requote.

Dear zarrmans,

Please be advised that compared to other brokers, clients of which need to send a request for bonus and wait for indefinite period of time, EXNESS add bonuses automatically to its entitled clients. However, EXNESS reserves the right to withdraw bonus, including refusal of adding bonus, without naming the reasons. More detailed information can be found here https://www.exness.com/wbonus/percent/regulations

Best regards,
EXNESS

bad rules

When company's put in provisions that they can make the rules up as they go, it is at best questionable.

Brokers must be willing to explain themselves and not hide behind rules they put in there agreement.

If they have those type of rules them we need to be extra care full.

Transparency is paramount. Plus they ought to take the time to explain any quirks they have as special.

or

In other words the customer is always right as the old adage goes. Not the broker!

Back