Resolved - FXCM SCAM!!!!!

dear traders, as you can see FXCM scams do not want to connect to this theme.They will simply steal your money and will not respond to your requests.

Hello William,

Thanks for your post. It is my understanding that our compliance department is handling any communications with you and I am therefore unable to help. As much as I would like to help and am able to in most situations, our compliance department will need to help with any inquiries about your account.

FXCM is a regulated institution and must follow strict regulatory rules in regards to how it handles client’s funds. Again, if you have any questions about this please feel free to reach out directly to complianceinfo@fxcm.com

Jason

here and there the representative Scam.Your compliance Department ignores me and doesn't respond at all to my requests and messages !

Return my money scams!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-03-29-10-43-40.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-03-29-10-43-40.jpg
    571.2 KB · Views: 45
Hello William,

Thanks for your post. It is my understanding that our compliance department is handling any communications with you and I am therefore unable to help. As much as I would like to help and am able to in most situations, our compliance department will need to help with any inquiries about your account.

FXCM is a regulated institution and must follow strict regulatory rules in regards to how it handles client’s funds. Again, if you have any questions about this please feel free to reach out directly to complianceinfo@fxcm.com

Jason
2 weeks no answers!!! Jason, why are you even here?? Tell me there's nothing you can do to help??

2 weeks no answers!!! Jason, why are you even here?? Tell me there's nothing you can do to help??
I shared your case with Jason and request him to do the needful.
Hello William,

Jason
Jason, it has been two weeks and no reply from the compliance department.

Back