Resolved - FXDD Withdrawal Problems

Most probably he gets his money already... each time my withdrawal was smooth... no issue... only thing that can delay the payment is IF your handwriting is not clear.... FXDD may read it wrongly for the wire transfer.... then of course, the money will never reach your bank account.... FXDD should create a member's page and let them key in the details... current "download> print> fill in by handwriting> email back to FXDD" method is not efficient.

The withdrawal did finally arrive, in full. However, problems with withdrawals (and deposits for that matter) with FXDD have happened far too often and so I will not be using them any longer.

The withdrawal did finally arrive, in full. However, problems with withdrawals (and deposits for that matter) with FXDD have happened far too often and so I will not be using them any longer.

I am the Brand Ambassador for FXDD. Going forward we plan on monitoring this forum and responding to any issues that our clients bring up on here. Feel free to reach out to me with any issues you have.

We apologize you have had issues redeeming from your account. In the case you are referring to in this thread, the funds left our account on January 12th 2016 and the funds should have reached your account no later than 7-10 days after that. Unfortunately, they were not sent directly to your bank account because of the SWIFT code you provided us was for the intermediary bank instead of the beneficiary bank.

If you decide you do want to do business with us in the future please reach out to Support@fxdd.com.mt so we can work with you to resolve this issue before it is a problem in the future.

Back