Resolved - GIGFX Brokers do not rspond to withdrawal requests

Tell James he has exactly 10 calendar days to get the money to you as promised or to show why GIG doesn't owe the money. If he can't do that, then I'd say it's time to escalate things, both inside and outside of the FPA.

Dear FPA members please be informed that GIGFX has sent the money as promised earlier.
Mr. James H. had contacted me regarding this delay. My Bank also informed me today that the wire transfer
is registered and the money is available on my account from monday 12th.
Thanks for giving me hope and advice! Peace to all!

Last edited:
I emailed James at GIGFx and got a bounce. I don't know if this is temporary or permanent.

I've forwarded your news link over to Pharaoh.

Thanks for posting that link Babis. I check the CFTC press releases from time to time and they didn't have one for this. If the CFTC is obligated to enforce the law and block GIG's website in the USA, that's one thing. Shutting down the website completely and preventing all account holders from accessing it is something very different.

I've got more commentary on the situation embedded in this article:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ftc-their-crime-daring-accept-us-traders.html

I'm glad to hear that you've heard from Gig. Please post updates. Let other traders who have accounts know how to contact the company.

Back