Resolved - Hotforex financial crime

veri5

Sergeant
Hello!

today Hotforex voluntary removed all my profit from half year ago, I have evidences, I think there are other customers too, in relation with fight of financial crime in Europe at first I ask to report other people to join the forum

Hello!

today Hotforex voluntary removed all my profit from half year ago, I have evidences, I think there are other customers too, in relation with fight of financial crime in Europe at first I ask to report other people to join the forum

I AM FIGHTING WITH HOTFOREX from march 2013 it will be soon 1 year for mine pending amount .
they dont care when i posted in this forum i got partly payment but only after posting here.
i cant trade due to mine funds with them if they give me full funds i can trade again with that funds .

as I heard at news its minimum 4 years in prison on financial crime in Europe according new regulations, people must stand up and say that its enough, we must act like in USA, you can hide, but we will find you, at first we must identify directors of this company, next report to authorities, not only Cysec, but all European authorities interested in prosecution of such persons

Can you please give some details. Usually, when a broker cancels trades, some reason is given.

balance correction based on prohibited trading according to terms and conditions, I think that would be normal if they remove that's day's profit and let withdrawal the rest, not all profit months ago!

"prohibited trading" in their terms is very shady, I even didn't understand these words, because first comes law and customer protection, This old "prohibited trading" price trick is used by all shady market maker brokers I think, you trade at prices that they quote you and in case of error they must notify you immediately, also that I found out if you are in Europe most national financial service commissions are connected and if investment company have sent you statements and after some time confiscate profits its case to report to your National financial service commission, they will do the rest connecting another country, it will not be fast but may result in serious penalties, also for instance in Latvia there is system of protection for investors and special law that protect local investors also from foreign investment companies insolvency and fraud 20 000 EUR max. Hello Hotforex Europe.

balance correction based on prohibited trading according to terms and conditions, I think that would be normal if they remove that's day's profit and let withdrawal the rest, not all profit months ago!

they are owners but they dont understand because of clients they are in market.
they want more and more clients but if problems came then simple dont listen to clients.

actually I am in not so desperate situation as you, I just know the law and don't care about some k stolen money, but regulator care, because its its regulator business to screw such wanabe brokers, let's they do their job, I just can inform you about investigation, and it's criminal matter, that says law

What exactly did you do?
Screenshots:
Correspondance
First Account Statement
Account statement from the time you claim to have started being profitable
And account statement now.(i doubt they sent you anything)
Time and date of trades the dispute is about
Instrument traded
And your local time in GMT format.

Back