Resolved - Hotforex financial crime

OUT of total 9 reviews posted on first page 7 was against hotforex
THE BELOW PAGE HAS 9 REVIEWS IN WHICH 2 ARE POSITIVE AND 7 ARE NEGATIVE
i just checked hotforex reviews what happened to them now .
review/www.hotforex.com

now one more negative comment for hotforex

-----------------------------------------------------
Izu, Lagos, Nigeria

Date of Post: 2014-03-06
Review: I will start by saying that my account number is 184236. Hotforex is terrible. How they have a 4 star ave rating is reprehensible. These guys have continuously screwed me on my trades over and over. I do not have a problem with slippage, that's not my issue. My issue is the constant manipulation of my EA. Trades not being set at the right price, offquotes, just plain thieves. STAY AWAY FROM THIS BROKER. In the long run, they will screw you. IGNORE THEIR RATING. ITS BS. Im closing my account next week.

2013-12-18 1Star Long story short. First few months, things were fine. My strategy was working and the account was growing slowly.About 5 months in, i begun to notice problems. Execution related problems. My EA began to behave erratically. Slippage is not a problem. Its part of the game. A fast market as a result of news releases can induce a price gap which in turn can cause massive slippages on trades. I am fine with that. What doesn't sit well with me is the manipulation of my EA. My EA begins setting orders at price levels that are over 2000-3000 pips away from current market prices. In some cases, the pending orders aren't even set at all, an outcome which is detrimental to my trading strategy and my ability to profit. In respect to the details outlined above, I am strongly considering closing my account with this brokerage. I'm no longer able to trade profitably with this firm due to systematic issues designed to make me loose.Simply put, i can't a battle the FX Market (which is challenging in itself) and the brokerage firm. More than likely, i will be taking my business elsewhere.

I expect a response from a HF representative but as usual, they will point the finger at me and my trading system.

Hello!

I think that hotforex is not a criminal or they don't do the any crime here. First you need to understand the hotforex after that you can trade wit hotforex. Without any knowledge I think you don't need to join here.

All brokers do the same thing , if you are losing money, you are there best client , if you make money ,you are there worst enemy and they will vanish your account sooner or later ,

All brokers do the same thing , if you are losing money, you are there best client , if you make money ,you are there worst enemy and they will vanish your account sooner or later ,

Why are you keep posting in a Resolved Topic. You are like newmember007 who periodically update every topic related to HotForex, in fact I think you are the same guy, scream007.

Hello!

I think that hotforex is not a criminal or they don't do the any crime here. First you need to understand the hotforex after that you can trade wit hotforex. Without any knowledge I think you don't need to join here.

YES when u loss they will not see any slippage or adjust loss , but if u make huge profit they will deduct it by telling slippage and all other things.

Back