RESOLVED - Hotforex Scam Scam, stay away

Update:
World Check has cleared me, hotforex AML manager called me and he apologized for all the mess, they have activated my account, unfreeze my funds, and promised me they will revert my positions which were forcefully closed and 23440 USD will be return to my account till tomorrow.
I don't get it. That transfer was for Deposit or for Withdrawal ?
You with your hand closed that order or they closed it ?
Why don't let them close and then you can blame them and ask for proof in justice?
Why don't ask that bank from Mauritius if you are on a list labeled as terrorist?

They are my broker and are very reliable and have a good customer support. I'm glad your issue is resolved.
All the best !

Sounds like you got on the wrong list by mistake. A very famous US Congressman was temporarily blocked from getting on an airplane due to a similar name being on the "no fly" list.

I'm glad it's working out. There are brokers that would say "Too bad about your losses. We were just following procedure." Instead, it looks like HotForex is trying to fix things.

Update:
Today, i got money back into my account of value 23400 USD.
What we can say it was result f miss-communication of one of their financial instituation Compliance dept After the investigation everything was clear( i also did investigation on my end and World Check has confirmed me that it was totally misunderstanding whoever did a check) HotForex activated my account since yesterday and reimbursed my loss and i started trading again.I am glad to be able to continue the relationship with HotForex. I have to admit that Hotforex manager Sohail Khan made lot of efforts and helped to resolve this issue, though there was very awful 3-4 days i spend, but hopefully it will be recovered soon and i will be back on track.
The situation has got worst since i post my review on FPA.
My account has been blocked today, i have been labelled as terrorist, to my shock. The same bank account i use for my salary transfer, and other funds transfer. No issue at all. But its an issue when they try to transfer,They are not giving me any proof that what authorities are telling them, its top secret and its only their words for me which i have to believe.
I have been forced to close my open positions 80 standard lot on AUDUSD, Otherwise execution would have closed it, no time has been given, i had to suffered a loss of 25k. If those positions have been there, i had made a lot of profit.
Now they are asking certificate from embassy for clearance, which i can provide, but who will responsible for my loss, and all the tension has been given to me. The whole story started when i made a request for withdrawal of 15k.
Please please stay away from them, its good as long as you loose money, but when you start to make money, you will be in trouble, especially when you ask for withdrawal. You are not gona get anything, only trouble and tension. Totally scam.

The situation has got worst since i post my review on FPA.
My account has been blocked today, i have been labelled as terrorist, to my shock. The same bank account i use for my salary transfer, and other funds transfer. No issue at all. But its an issue when they try to transfer,They are not giving me any proof that what authorities are telling them, its top secret and its only their words for me which i have to believe.
I have been forced to close my open positions 80 standard lot on AUDUSD, Otherwise execution would have closed it, no time has been given, i had to suffered a loss of 25k. If those positions have been there, i had made a lot of profit.
Now they are asking certificate from embassy for clearance, which i can provide, but who will responsible for my loss, and all the tension has been given to me. The whole story started when i made a request for withdrawal of 15k.
Please please stay away from them, its good as long as you loose money, but when you start to make money, you will be in trouble, especially when you ask for withdrawal. You are not gona get anything, only trouble and tension. Totally scam.

Thanks for sharing this.

Why not you tried to withdraw initially? I mean when you started trading!
Anyway, you are a new member at FPA, I see!
Good to hear that everything is fine now.
It was because of your name: 'usman' , I think...

Issue is solved today.
Please check my last comment.
Thanks for sharing this.

Why not you tried to withdraw initially? I mean when you started trading!
Anyway, you are a new member at FPA, I see!
We hope that Hotforex's agent will clear the matter at FPA if your claim is wrong!

Back