Resolved - ioption

It's been 16 days now, I still did not receive the money I've won.

If I still do not receive the money, will it be a good idea to make a complaint to CFTC?

At least they cannot do business anywhere around the U.S

I was told that they have processed and sent the rest of money on Friday BUT I just did not receive the funds and it is Saturday today.

Shouldn't all transactions made via Moneybookers should be instantaneous?

I felt that I am getting fooled around.

Delays with MB are rare, but can happen.

Ask MB to check from their end. They should be able to find out.

I will contact the guy in ioption again today and ask for the MB transaction record, if they cannot produce it, it means they did not send the money at all.

They've deducted my account with $773.45 and nothing is received. Wouldn't it be possible if they actually DID NOT send the money?

18 days now. Just what kind of business are they running here? Only sending money to the Moneybookers and it won't take that long!

Now I believe I am getting scammed..

The accounting was separating the deposit from profit, and although the deposit has went through, the profit got stuck in the system and it needed to be manually processed.

Well I don't know, it could be an excuse, but I suggest they should sort out their accounting mess cause' non of us would like to wait forever to get the cash out.

Thanks Pharaoh

Congratulations you finally received your earnings but yeah I agree 18 days is a long time but atleast you got the money I will also trade with Ioption and lets see if I can earn :D

Back