Resolved - ioption

hey man are u still trading with them? im currently trading and i have made $120 so far, i wanna cash out but Im afraid i might experience the one u had, do have an fb accout so i can contact u thanks man, i just have some few questions

Good morning to all the forum recently posted a topic about my experience with iOption, and come here to clarify that it was all a misunderstanding, the iOption is a company and would it actually is worthy of all praise, after deadlock I solved my request and everything was clear and would like to make clear my impatience driven by just getting ahead of myself and saying what should not, let it clear that iOption is one if not the best trading platform binary I know, covers a great facility for the customer with trained professionals and a support exelente, my sincere apologies to iOption and their employees and members of this forum, hug everyone.

I am happy you got your money back though this overwhelming praise of a company that hold your money for a month makes on wonder if you were not bought by them to improve there reputaion i do not know no one that waites that long to get is money that changes 180 degree to be actuely in love with the company who did him wrong does any one know some one like that?
The question is how did the buy you?

Back