resolved (more or less) ufxmarkets.com

new update ,,,
i received email from client complain section state that ::
Hello Mr. Z

Sorry for the late response. I Have asked that our representatives from the Arabic desk will contact you.

Thank You

Megan Ripley

Client Complaint Officer

. . . . Hello Mr. Z
Sorry for the late response. I Have asked that our representatives from the Arabic desk will contact you.
Thank You
Megan Ripley
Client Complaint Officer

Hello Alzahif,
Please provide the exact email address to reply to Megan Ripley for other to see.
Thank you,
AI

gud morning to all
thanks godness i received my remaining funds from ufx to my credit card,,so no problem in withdrawal ,, but i am waiting now for their call to fix my capital loss caused by vip acc. manager ,, hope they will compensate me
thanks tp all

As reported by 4xAngels under a separate thread earlier today, UFX Markets has been fined by CySec 100,000 Euro.
See attached file.
They have apparently paid it with their ill gotten gains and are permitted to remain registered.
Now that CySec has gotten it's cut, what of the defrauded clients?
I hope all now see how weak CySec registered firms are.
There is no Greek legal authority to force a fraudulent registered firm to make whole its clients, save delisting; and apparently 100K is sufficient to make them go away.
So now the regulator is fat and happy.
I urge all defrauded clients to storm CySec with letters of complaint in protest of their decision to accept a pay-off in exchange for permission to continue in operation.
At the same time, there has suddenly come into sight a Client Complaint Officer for UFX Markets, as reported by alzahif.
CCOfficer@ufxmarkets.com
Megan Ripley
She has helped some in recent days.
Those affected by this fraud should attempt to politely contact her, as perhaps the firm wants to right itself.
AI

Attachments

• UFX Decision.pdf
    128.6 KB · Views: 7
helo again update regarding ufx kiss of death ,...
this Client Complaint Officer for UFX Markets Megan Ripley ,instead of solving my problem she is strongly protect her staff it s useless .. she email me with this yesterday :::
Hello again Mr. Z

I have made my enquiries regarding the claim you have posted.

You have joined us at January 15th and within a short period of time (less than 7 trading days) you have opened a total of 122 deals and made a profit of $2,000 in total . After gaining such a big profit you have started using a higher leverage which helped you with making additional profits at the beginning, but eventually caused you to lose your entire capital.

We know that you have advised us about trades and that you were very happy with the way your account was handled with us (you had a profit of $2,000, made in over than 100 successful trades). You were so happy that you even referred a friend to trade with us.

We are terribly sorry for the amount you lost, but we are perfectly comfortable with the way your account was run. Nobody within UFXMarkets advised you to risk your entire capital like you claim and we have phone records that prove that.

Let me know if I can further assist you.
Thank You
Megan Ripley
Client Complaint Officer

ADVISE YOU STOP SENDING MONEY IMMEDIATELY. CLOSE ALL TRADES, INFORM YOUR FIRM IN WRITING.
GET THEIR MAILING ADDRESS AND ALL NAMES OF OFFICERS, SEND REGISTERED LETTER WITH A RETURN RECEIPT REQUIRED.
TELL THEM THEY ARE NOT PERMITTED TO TRADE YOUR ACCOUNTS.
ADVISE ALL FRIENDS TO DO THE SAME REGARDELESS OF CURRENT PROFIT OF LOSS.
I will explain upon return from illness; read all other threads on UFXMarkets first and use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to ask the FPA for assistance.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164
sir
u said u will explain to me when return back ... can u please ... because i need all data helping me refund my stolen money
thanks

Back