Resolved - OCTAFX.COM SCAM, Account Blocked, Deposit Profit NOT REFUNDED !

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

ceperz

Recruit
Hello, Iam Aprilya , i have bad experience with OCTAFX Right Now. nightmare start from
I maintain 8 Account on OctaFx, which is deposited using my skrill account
this the detail

at 1 May 2015 i Deposit 200$ to account 2564xx name jaka P i traded untill 6 may and balance shown 791.8USD
Screenshot by Lightshot total Deposit 200$ profit 591$

this screnshot deposit
Screenshot by Lightshot

at 4 May 2015 i Deposited 100$ To account 2549xx name account indah P M , i trade but i loss 70$ so i deposit again on 5 May 2015 to this account again 200$ , so in this account i deposit 300$

this screnshot i take for loss 70$ and deposit again
Screenshot_62.pngView attachment 19698Screenshot_64.png
Screenshot_65.pngScreenshot_66.png

total on 6 May 2015 are 804$ total deposit 300$ profit 500$
Screenshot by Lightshot

at 5 May 2015 i Deposited 408$ to account 2543xx name AspiXX ,
this screnshot for deposit
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
i trade untill 6 may 2015 and from 408$ to 1648$ total profit 1240$
http://prntscr.com/73ys5d

okay 3 account above, not yet withdrawal but near NFP i deposit again

at 6 May 2015 i Deposited 400$ to account 255618 name Harixxxx
this screnshot for deposit
http://prntscr.com/73ysue
http://prntscr.com/73yt3f

this account not yet traded

at 6May 2015 i Deposited 300$ to account 2488xx name Kiki
http://prntscr.com/73ytzj

at 6 May 2015 i Deposited 200$ to account 2544xx name yohana
screnshot http://prntscr.com/73ytw1
http://prntscr.com/73ytxs

the problem came in 7 May 2015

when i tried to withdraw my first account which name Jaka 791$, i got email that my withdrawal rejected
screnshot
http://prntscr.com/73yuiy
so i check my account name Jaka, Indah, anda aspixx , wTF, i cant login, shown account was blocked contact customer service,
so i tried to chat CS OCTA, they Told Me, that our account under investigation, and all deposited will be refunded.

Also this happen on my 3 new account name harixxx, yohana, and kiki, i cant login to that account with deposit remaining on that account,
i also chat the cs, they told me that account underinvestigation and cant be accessed.

So i Counting total deposit i made, not included profit, because im not hope too much in the profit, total deposit i made are 200+408+300+400+300+200 = 1808USD
they promiss will refund within 1-3business day, so im wait for monday, but in 7 May i recieved 281$ refunded from octa FX, i think maybe this refund for 1 account maybe name Jaka.
not to worried.

Now MOnday, i tried to chat CS Octafx, and what happen?
they told me they already refunded total 281$ to my account while all my deposit are 1808$
they said, i already withdrawal my deposit before, and all profit cant be withdrawal, he count from 1 May all my withdrawal include my profitable trading, except this 6 account,
i mean, before 1 May i also already deposit to another account for each 500$ 500$ and 80$, total withdraw only 1499$ include profit, and they count that withdrawal 1499$ is refund back to my last deposit.. wTF?and they not count the deposit made for that withdrawal is 1080$, if they are proffesional, they should count how much i deposit and withdraw,
Okay i understand, if octa do not want to count my profit so , i withdraw 1499 - 1080 total 319$ profit i made before 1 may, which i withdraw in 6 May, if octa will void that withdrawal which the transaction has been done, im no problem so in real fact octa should refund my deposit 1808-319 = 1489,

BUT THEY ONLY REFUND ME 281$ what a F**King Broker, Scammer, YOU NOT PAY MY PROFIT , IM NO PROBLEM, BUT GIVE BACK MY DEPOSIT.
ARE YOUR FINANCIAL DEPARTEMENT CANNOT COUNTING, how much you should refund deposit?
this is Dealing Desk Broker and scammer broker, total deposit are different from my withdrawal, you should check one by one account total deposit and total withdrawal, why you count this to one transaction, im loss 1527 for this broker, if im MC, im no problem, but when i get profit and cant be withdrawal, that's is bull**** broker,
anyone please post another report here, i wish this broker cant be shutdown, because try to manipulated all customer, if you loss, he will happy, if you profit, prepare to canceled your profit, because here DEALING DESK BROKER!

I need someone to help me, how can i get my money deposited back, i need because i need several money for my father hospital bill... i really angry and hopeless with this broker...

i upload transcript chat with the cs, regarding my withdrawal
View attachment chat.txt

BAD BROKER, Bad FInancial Departmen, cannot counting how much deposit and how much withdrawal,
i will told all my trader friend, to blame this broker, and no one will deposit on trading on this site again..

sorry for my bad english thanks

OctaFX has a rep here in FPA, why won't you go ahead and invite via email/ chat them to join this thread?

You deposited from one Skrill account into 8 accounts, and each of those 8 accounts was under a different name? Deposits MUST come from the individual accounts of the individual account holders.

I've disagreed with Octa's take on some situations, but I have a feeling the best you can possibly (and legally) hope for is to get your deposit(s) back.

You deposited from one Skrill account into 8 accounts, and each of those 8 accounts was under a different name? Deposits MUST come from the individual accounts of the individual account holders.

I've disagreed with Octa's take on some situations, but I have a feeling the best you can possibly (and legally) hope for is to get your deposit(s) back.

in the fact yes, because i manage or maintain this 8 account.. but before this blocked happen, i never get into a trouble before. if i make mistake for depositing using 1 skrill account, so dont count my withdrawal profit, just count my deposited, i only need my deposited back
thanks for your reply

i have same problem like mr cheperz on octafx
iam trading on octa deposit $49 and profit $139,i try to request withdrawal for all balance on my account and i have waiting for 3 days in the morning i received email from octafx which contains your withdrawal request is rejected the reason account is under investigation,but my all deposit fund is back

in the fact yes, because i manage or maintain this 8 account.. but before this blocked happen, i never get into a trouble before. if i make mistake for depositing using 1 skrill account, so dont count my withdrawal profit, just count my deposited, i only need my deposited back
thanks for your reply

I hope none of those accounts are in loss. If some are, and if they are trading opposite to the accounts in profit, then you may have ruined your chance to get any money back.

I hope none of those accounts are in loss. If some are, and if they are trading opposite to the accounts in profit, then you may have ruined your chance to get any money back.

as i wrote before in first post, no one account are loss, they all profitable..now im hope only for refund back for deposit
any idea how can i get octafx rep comment on this thread?

Back