Resolved - OCTAFX.COM SCAM, Account Blocked, Deposit Profit NOT REFUNDED !

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Hello everyone,

This is the most exciting thread so far. "I have 8 accounts registered for fake persons, my broker is a scammer!".
And then all the regular rubbish cheaters use to spread: manipulation, dealing desk, can't withdraw profit, etc. How come he forgot to mention slippage?

Nevertheless, I'll check this issue and return to this thread later.

Hello everyone,

This is the most exciting thread so far. "I have 8 accounts registered for fake persons, my broker is a scammer!".
And then all the regular rubbish cheaters use to spread: manipulation, dealing desk, can't withdraw profit, etc. How come he forgot to mention slippage?

If you already sure he is faking accounts, what there is else to check?

Hello everyone,

hello, sorry you dont understand word maintain or manage ?
they registered using real ID and you approve, i only maintain the trade :)
so no one using fake account..
your customer service always told us slippage, while you fight agains us to trade in your broker..
btw thanks for the refund of the deposit,
i will never open account again on your broker.. thanks for replyed anyway

so how can i told all that thread closed?

I wanted to make sure that we don't have any funds, deposited via this Skrill account, left in our system. We have just sent 1529 USD back to this Skrill account.
All of the accounts opened by this person are blocked and will remain so. We refuse to provide any service to this person(s) and we will definitely ban all the accounts he might register in the future, regardless of the names used.

Have a nice day, everyone!

Hello everyone,

Perhaps many are realizing Oct turtles when it comes to slippage! They use the plugin effectively...

The withdrawal hassles seem common too!

The suggestion of video confirmation would be a valid use of today's technology!

Tho multiple accounts are usually a red flag.

hi ceperz must give you an explanation to the investigation. it's not like you deposit $100 and earn $10000 in a few days.
what reason to investigate? did they explain?

I see the case above,
OctaFX steal and do not want to pay
I see only an old-fashioned reason that is always in use OctaFX
I will show some Scam OctaFX

1.Hiden Spread (Pluqin)
2.Slipage (Pluqin)
3.server so slow (pluqin)
4.You profit over 200% disabled account
5.kalau profit clients many reasons always ask the document (see the hundreds of cases like this in OctaFX) a lot in forexpeacearmy
6.Tidak want to pay profit clients (Only refun deposid course) but if the loss OctaFX clients happy
7.Octafx like stealing, deposid and profit clients, unilaterally closed the account in order not to pay clients

The above is a classic way and I am very familiar OctaFX
Salah?

Back