Resolved - OptionRally scam scam

I am glad to announce that this particular case has been handled by my personnel and the Client has received his funds after the misunderstanding has been cleared and he had thanked OptionRally for a rapid resolution minute it has reached us.

He reported on April 15th that he'd been waiting a month and reported he still couldn't get his money May 29th.

I emailed everyone who reported an issue with OptionRally in 2014 and invited them to make followup posts. I hope all of them do return, but will not be surprised if some don't.

His case was presented to our department on a different site after his attempted withdrawal on July 14. Once an Arabic language representative from my office identified his issue - the matter was handled and within less than a business week - money was in his account. Y9ou have to understand that people with issues tending to write on different sites and it takes time to gather all. Since he was Arabic speaker it was natural to find him there. But now, once we have our reps in all the sited we know issues can be raised at - we are handling it.
I am grateful for the helping platform and an effort on FPA side to help us to help

Back