RESOLVED - Trade-24.Com Withdrawal Problem

mahjabeen12

Recruit
I deposited money with trade-24.com 3-4 months ago
I have traded for a few days and now i want to withdraw the money so while i try to withdraw their withdrawal form on website has errors and i cannot withdraw.
When i contact customer support they say withdrawal dept is different and i should email them,
i email them but no reply for 2 weeks.
They customer support is ignoring my chat when they see my user details.
I don't know what happened why they don't pay as i didn't even have bonus from them.

Send an invitation to every address you can find for them. Ask them to come to this thread and explain the delay.

they claim that HSBC and Barclays are their liquidity providers which is very not professional thing to post in your homepage and probably a total lie as these banks won't work with not regulated companies and anyway fx companies usually work directly with 3rd parties.
They are not regulated, this is the reason for ignoring you.
Now have you tried their chat?
How did you deposit anyway?

If those are truly their direct LPs, I don't agree that posting them is unprofessional. I wish every broker would list all LPs right up front.

It would be interesting to see if we could find contacts at those banks who could confirm which brokers they do and don't provide liquidity for.

Yes, that can be interesting.
What I meant is that it's a misleading to give the client some feeling of security as they have no regulation

I have tried their chat they are ignoring me in live chat also and no replies of my emails.

I deposited by skrill.

trade-24 is not processing my withdraw request if some who made withdrawrequest successfully from trade-24,please guide me

When they saw this link they started spamming FPA also:
Trade-24 | Trade-24.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

They are bloody cheaters and i dont know how can i withdraw money from them.
I am trying to withdraw but they are not ready to process.
They dont have any withdrawal form in pdf and they one they have on their website is not working for me.
When I try to chat with cs they see my name and they just leave the room without replying.

Any guidance please how to proceed?

Back