RESOLVED - Tradewithprecision.com (Nick McDonald)

Wow! Seriously??! This is not fair and it really annoys me so I have joined this forum today to give my feedback:

I am a professional trader and have especially at the beginning of my career many years ago (when I didn't know any better) encountered a lot of low class educators. But you know what? Trade With Precision is one of the few ones who in my opinion (as an experienced professional trader) are doing outstanding work.

I have no connection to either of them, have personally never met Nick McDonald nor Travis McKenzie or ever spoken to them. I do have a link to their free webinars on my blog but it is free of charge and I don't receive any kickbacks. I have this link purely because I know my readers can benefit from their work and I can confidently say that Trade With Precision is one of the top educators out there.

How do I know? I have learned a lot from Travis's webinars in the past and I am really grateful for that and nowadays I am following Nick's market updates which I love.

So dude, whatever happened give those guys a break... seriously... because I want to continue to enjoy their work!!!

I also heard good things about them before I bought their course. Attending a free webinar, where there is general comment on the market, is much different to doing a course with them. You only really get to know a company when you buy one of its products !

I also heard good things about them before I bought their course. Attending a free webinar, where there is general comment on the market, is much different to doing a course with them. You only really get to know a company when you buy one of its products !

You see Mr Waldron... the point here is not if the course was useful for you or not. That is your own subjective experience, there is usually more to it than the obvious and who am I to judge.

I don't know enough about the case to judge it either, neither do I care enough to be honest, even though I know that Travis is highly regarded here in Australia and if you are of the opinion that the TWP market update is of general nature, well then maybe that could be something to be looked at as well as Nick is pretty specific there.

You know there is no right or wrong here there is just what works and what doesn't work. Maybe they stuffed up, maybe they didn't, maybe you stuffed up, maybe you didn't.

So, I don't know.. I just really think the way you want to proceed is very harsh and might spoil it for the rest of us who find value in TWP.. live and let live you know?

Last edited:
Back