Resolved - UFX Markets Company Ask Profit sharing after Giving Bonus

SAI_INVESTMENT

Recruit
Hey,
In This case something New,
Fist of all we very well know why any Forex trading company give Bonus ? that answer is attract New client and Invest as deposit in this Forex trading under Company. After Giving bonus he can make some condition with client like as Make some level Volumes for withdraw Profit amount or withdraw only deposit amount without profit and Bonus.
But Here Some different like as I made deposit 500$ and get Bonus $150 and make profit 620$ so total balance has 1270$ and then I submit withdraw request $1120 means only my deposit and Profit amount. But I received only $970 as final amount. company has deduct $300.
In this I agree that $150 is company's amount as bonus but remaining $150 is my profit. but company refused to pay this amount. That means he make fraud as profit sharing on bonus amount
Company Name: ufxmarkets.com
account detail :

I think you should praise the Lord that UFX agreed to send you your deposit + some of the profits :)

These professional scammers usually won't pay you a penny....

Contact CySec and FCA and file a complaint about it, if you are living in the EU then you have a good chance of getting the money back.

Also, make sure they will know about this thread and about the regulator complaint

Back