Resolved - UFX Markets possible scam

szekeresistvan

Recruit
Hello!

I'm from Romania, and I customer of UFX Markets. I make an initial deposit of 5000 $, and I lost 1051.50 $. I make a withdrawal request in 21.08.2013 for the remaining 3948.67 $. I contacted the customer suport for several time, but they did not give exact information about the state of my withdrawal request. At the first time they said that the money is on way to my credit card, after that they said that is under approval. And the last time I contact the customer suport, they said that they don't have access to my account financial information. Something wrong, and I'm afraid that I gona lost my money.

Please stay away from them, they not profesional, probably scamers.

Hello!

I talk with the customer service, and here it is the conversatioan:
AndrewD: Hello and welcome.
AndrewD: How may i help you today ?
Szekeres Istvan: I want to know the status of my withdrawal. It was made in 21.08.2013
Szekeres Istvan: My username is szekeresistvan
AndrewD: Just a moment
AndrewD: $3,948.67 was sent on 25.8.2013 to card *6207
AndrewD: Please allow 7 – 10 business days for the money to arrive to your card.
AndrewD: For more information please contact your credit card company.
AndrewD: Thank you for chatting. Good-bye.

What you sugest?

Today I have some interesting conversation with the Customer suport.

You are now chatting with 'Aya'
Aya: Hello and welcome.
Aya: How may i help you today ?
Szekeres Istvan: Hello!
Szekeres Istvan: Lately I was talking with your colege.
Aya: What is your username ?
Szekeres Istvan: Szekeres Istvan: I want to know the status of my withdrawal. It was made in 21.08.2013 Szekeres Istvan: My username is szekeresistvan AndrewD: Just a moment AndrewD: $3,948.67 was sent on 25.8.2013 to card *6207 AndrewD: Please allow 7 – 10 business days for the money to arrive to your card.
Szekeres Istvan: I want a receipt for the transaction, because this is only words, and I can not verify if its true.
Szekeres Istvan: username: szekeresistvan
Aya: Would you like to leave your contact details and an account manager will be in contact with you sir ?
Szekeres Istvan: he can contact me on mail on szekeresistvan@rocketmail.com
Aya: ok
Szekeres Istvan: but he did know anything
Szekeres Istvan: did not know anything
Aya: he will be in contact with you asap
Szekeres Istvan: ok

And another:

You are now chatting with 'Brad'
Brad: Hello and welcome.
Brad: How may i help you today ?
Szekeres Istvan: I want to know the status of my withdrawal. It was made in 21.08.2013 My username is szekeresistvan
Brad: sure
Brad: money was sent yesterday
Brad: please allow 7 to 10 business days for funds to arrive in your account
Szekeres Istvan: On your website is 3-5 busines day. Why is this diference???
Szekeres Istvan: ?
Brad: that's only for a bank wire
Szekeres Istvan: This is not true, I used to work in bank, and the things does not work like this, how you say.
Szekeres Istvan: The credit card company accet the fund after maximum 2 days
Brad: an international wire takes between 3 to 5 buz days
Szekeres Istvan: May I have a receipt for the transaction, if you make it yesterday?
Szekeres Istvan: Its my right!
Szekeres Istvan: You can send it to my email : szekeresistvan@rocketmail.com
Szekeres Istvan: For the deposit I get some, and I send it back signed.
Szekeres Istvan: I need also for the withdrawal.
Szekeres Istvan: If you do not send any information I am forced to file a complain on econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints., and start a scam case on Free Forex Trading Community With Forex Signals And Broker Reviews.
Brad: Just a moment
Brad: I've asked for the transaction confirmation. I'll be able to send when I receive it

I wait for response, from them.

That what I get from UFXMarkets. Do you thik this is a valid withdrawal receipt?
withdrawal receipt.png

again this ufx markets ,,, i was victim and they steel my whole capital ,,they r the owner of ufx killer kiss..they are big scamer/thieves ...
just call your bank inform them you were victim ,,call today ,,do not waste your time,,
they are guilty
damn on them

Back