Resolved - UK Options Unable to Withdraw

luton2001

Recruit
Hello I have been unable to withdraw my Funds from UK Options , They do not answer the emails I send , I think I have been `Scammed` . I am fully Verified , and have an email confirming this , I would urge you to avoid

Hello I have been unable to withdraw my Funds from UK Options , They do not answer the emails I send , I think I have been `Scammed` . I am fully Verified , and have an email confirming this , I would urge you to avoid
Hello I wanted to update my post , about UK options , I have eventually been paid , I have been sending lots of emails to them , sometimes 3 at at a time , badgering them . I think Michael in Support may have decided to pay me , so try him if you cannot get your money ,
Also try a section 75 reclaim on your credit card

Did UK Options send all the money themselves, or did you have to reclaim some of it through a complaint to the credit card's bank?

Did UK Options send all the money themselves, or did you have to reclaim some of it through a complaint to the credit card's bank?

It was sent by UK options , I had started a Section 75 with my Credit Card Provider , so I do not know , what effect , that might have had , on their decision to pay

Considering the number of people who didn't get their money, I'd guess it had a great deal to do with it. :D

They probably use an outside credit card processor - and when one of those cuts them off, they'll just change to another. The trick is that it gets more and more expensive for them each time this happens.

Back