RESOLVED - @@ xemarkets company stolen 12000$ from me with evidence@ i wait help

I have the documents in one of the FPA's email boxes. I'm far from an expert in this, so will need time to examine them.

Try to send the documents to FPA HQ.So that they can sense whether it's true or edited one....However XEM is a FRAUD of FRAUD's on my view...

This is where life gets painful and ugly.

If what Carol says is correct, then under both AML laws and the TOS, the company can't do more than refund the initial deposit. If so, this issue is over.

I find it very hard to believe they would reimburse the client if the account was loosing

sir
any time you want my original papers
i can send it to your post just give me your post address

There are some serious inconsistencies in the documents I have examined. This indicates a significant chance of deliberate alteration.

Based on this, Tornado66 will need to submit all documentation to XM's regulator if he wants to pursue the issue.

There are some serious inconsistencies in the documents I have examined. This indicates a significant chance of deliberate alteration.

Based on this, Tornado66 will need to submit all documentation to XM's regulator if he wants to pursue the issue.
dear sir
you means that i should send my original papers by post to him
tell me how can i do this ?
i want to send it to them during you as i trust you

Based on this, Tornado66 will need to submit all documentation to XM's regulator if he wants to pursue the issue.[/QUOTE]
sir i am ready to send all original papers to you as i want to resolve this problem quickly
i hope fpa forum helps me to resolve my problem and i want to ask what you means from xm regulator
you means the company or cysec

I'm not planning on giving lessons in how to alter a document in an undetectable fashion. What I saw was more than enough to convince me that something is very wrong with the documents.

If what you sent looks altered, the originals should show the same signs of alteration.

Based on what I've seen, the FPA is not going to take an active role in your case. You are free to continue posting in this thread. If you truly feel I am mistaken about your documents, please take the issue up with XM's regulators. You can find a list of them here...

XM Regulation and Licensing | EU Regulated and FSA Authorized

Ask then to rule that the documents are complete, accurate, and unaltered in any way. If they do, I will apologize and throw the FPA behind you on this issue.

Back