Resolved - Zarforex Scammed me. Anyway out?

Actually, I have been try to chat with them but they refuse to chat with me since I requested for withdrawal of my money which wasn't like that before. But it seems they have seen the thread.

Sounds like they know what you did but they don't care, money is still their priority and I think you cannot get your money back.

Actually, I have been try to chat with them but they refuse to chat with me since I requested for withdrawal of my money which wasn't like that before. But it seems they have seen the thread.

Tell them that you will share the chat on net and make it visible everywhere If you are not getting satisfied answer.

Zarforex replied me in sequel to the thread link sent to them with apology that my email is been received in their spam inbox, that was why they did not see it and unable to reply me, but to cut the long story short they have paid me my money today. Thank you FPA.

Sometimes, all you need to do is kick them in the head a few times to get them to notice there's a real problem. :D

Back