• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Rothschild and wexler capital

Asking questions about a company
None whatsoever -cant believe we got scammed and we wont see that money again-it is so frustrating that there is not anyway to catch these guys and they do jail time and that we cant get access to their assets. This has been an expensive lesson.

Maybe I am now too paranoid but be careful, I think there at it again. I just got a call from another company Rockwell Investment. And they wanted me as their client. One of their investment manager could call me later to discuss investment opportunies... Basicly the same bull**** story as Rothschild and Wexler. In fact, I asked from where they got my phone number and email, and she (Ashley Esmes) said that it was from Rothschild and Wexler, lol... I told her off, and said that RAW was a scam and most probably this Rockwell Investment was also a scam, and said not to call me anymore.

Maybe I am now too paranoid but be careful, I think there at it again. I just got a call from another company Rockwell Investment. And they wanted me as their client. One of their investment manager could call me later to discuss investment opportunies... Basicly the same bull**** story as Rothschild and Wexler. In fact, I asked from where they got my phone number and email, and she (Ashley Esmes) said that it was from Rothschild and Wexler, lol... I told her off, and said that RAW was a scam and most probably this Rockwell Investment was also a scam, and said not to call me anymore.

definitely is a scam. Good think you told em to stop calling you.

I just found this

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (1470)_LI.jpg
    Captura de pantalla (1470)_LI.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
Back