Scam Alert : OCTAFX BROKER

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
OctaFX,

You are right about the documents, but what about the slippage claims?

I mean even if these guys are scam artists as you said, we as traders must be worry if what that guy say is true.

OctaFX,

I mean even if these guys are scam artists as you said, we as traders must be worry if what that guy say is true.

Traders may or may not be worried... It will not change the way the market works. Slippage always was, is and will be the part of ECN market execution. Live with it. There is nothing I can add about it. Just go out and find yourself a broker with the same conditions as we have and without slippage. The Internet is all yours.

Traders may or may not be worried... It will not change the way the market works. Slippage always was, is and will be the part of ECN market execution. Live with it. There is nothing I can add about it. Just go out and find yourself a broker with the same conditions as we have and without slippage. The Internet is all yours.

So we see that they will not look into the change of slippage!

Conditions are only useful if the broker is just in their dealings!
It is like paying a little more for quality, well worth it in the long run!

As others are starting to have problems with octa then that is the major concern for traders, why take on the headaches octa are starting to create

Perfect answer. Just the one i expected.
Traders be careful when you trade they will never admitt that they use a pluggin it is normal...

OctaFX,

You thing that they have the right to ask for ecpensive documents ? So we will pay 5x240eur we will send it to them and then yesss we will get back our 172 euros? Are you kinding? I call it a scam.

You thing that they have the right to ask for ecpensive documents ? So we will pay 5x240eur we will send it to them and then yesss we will get back our 172 euros? Are you kinding? I call it a scam.

octa trader, they are within their rights on this issue,
whenever there are multiple accounts set up as you have, no matter how honorable your intentions, you trigger alarms that dealers have to be careful due to money laundering concerns
if you make them mad they dig their heals in & you get the situation you are in

that said you have exposed them for the benefit of other traders & we thank you!

Are You True ECN ? Can You Give Me Your Liquidity Provider List ? :)

Are You True ECN ? Can You Give Me Your Liquidity Provider List ? :)
Even though it's completely unrelated to the topic, for some reason people love talking to OctaFX Rep here. Might be because we are ones who at least reply.

Can you tell me, what exactly do you inderstand under the holy notion of "True ECN"?

Even though it's completely unrelated to the topic, for some reason people love talking to OctaFX Rep here. Might be because we are ones who at least reply.

Can you tell me, what exactly do you inderstand under the holy notion of "True ECN"?

If I become your client, and I want to ask you something about your company, Is it normal if you ask to me back ? :)

If I become your client, and I want to ask you something about your company, Is it normal if you ask to me back ? :)
You have all the OctaFX Customer Support at your service for whatever questions you may have about us.

Back