Scam Alert : OCTAFX BROKER

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Yes same vps so same ip of course. They dont want to give back the money because i made them lose money because they may not be real ecn and i made profits. Just take some time to check all statements if you need anything else just tell me. I hope FPA will help me to get back the money without translation. I can send documents with apostille but it is teanslation in english that cost too much...
I hope FPA will also stop them from cheating their successfull customers with their automatic negative slippage. Fxcm had to pay a lot of money some years ago because of cheating customers with slippage we need to stop octafx to do that too !!!

It ok when your get profit a little with octafx. the will not many problem especially to withdraw money. one you gain a lot of money, you will only can withdraw through bank wire. they will rejected when you request through neteller and skrill, although you had made deposit through skrill or neteller. octafx please dont do this. the will give a lot excuses. in some cases, they will require you to submit notorized document for verification.

For muslim traders, octafx got swap free account. but the foolish one when swap is replace to commission. there no swap but replace with commission. they really dont understand what is syariah compliant account. Octafx should waived this commission also.

One more thing, OctaFx will give you a lot of excuses.

It ok when your get profit a little with octafx. the will not many problem especially to withdraw money. one you gain a lot of money, you will only can withdraw through bank wire. they will rejected when you request through neteller and skrill, although you had made deposit through skrill or neteller. octafx please dont do this. the will give a lot excuses. in some cases, they will require you to submit notorized document for verification.

For muslim traders, octafx got swap free account. but the foolish one when swap is replace to commission. there no swap but replace with commission. they really dont understand what is syariah compliant account. Octafx should waived this commission also.

One more thing, OctaFx will give you a lot of excuses.

Hanks for your testimony FPA should stop this scam broker.

So ? Any Final Result For This Case ?
Well, what should we do? We have asked to provide documents and prove that all the numerous family members are real. We received a lot of text, accusations and any other kind of stuff, but the documents themselves.

At this stage we have all the reasons to consider the whole crew a bunch of fake identities, created by one scam artist. There were no facts/documents submitted proving otherwise.

We are still waiting for the documents (which we most probably will never obtain, but who knows). Until then, there is nothing we can do.

Hey Octafx,
Why not, while you are waiting for the documents, not address the issue of the slippage issue? The trader seems to have credible examples of this plus another trader has come forward about that issue.

By the way we did notice that you asked for the account #'s to look into the issue then side stepped it with the document trouble!

Well, what should we do? We have asked to provide documents and prove that all the numerous family members are real. We received a lot of text, accusations and any other kind of stuff, but the documents themselves.

At this stage we have all the reasons to consider the whole crew a bunch of fake identities, created by one scam artist. There were no facts/documents submitted proving otherwise.

We are still waiting for the documents (which we most probably will never obtain, but who knows). Until then, there is nothing we can do.

All documents provided are real and all accounts were verified by you. All my "family" are real persons i judt opened the accounts for them like i said many times. May i need to repeat again that we would be enough stupid to send documents that would cost about 240 euros to recover only 142 euros? Are you kinding? If you lose 240 eur to recover 142 eur yes... you will never receive the documents and you know it is is easy for you to ask for expensive documents. Please FPA help me to recover the money i can send the documents asked with apostille but not translated in english because it is the translation that cost 80 eur by documents and thats why octafx is a big scam.

Hey Octafx,
Why not, while you are waiting for the documents, not address the issue of the slippage issue? The trader seems to have credible examples of this plus another trader has come forward about that issue.

By the way we did notice that you asked for the account #'s to look into the issue then side stepped it with the document trouble!

Like i said before even with all the proofs.. all the accouts verifed etc... they may say like this : "it is slippage of the market during volatility.... customer accept slippage in the customer agrement..." just stay away from this scam broker that cheats you in your trading and in your money. Everybody knows now that it is added slippage by a kind of pluggin. A friend of mine have same problem. Just test by yourself you will see how they cheats you after some days/weeks

Back