Scam Alert : OCTAFX BROKER

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
We are not organised scammers :
I just trade for my family on same vps
I just have a good ea which is not arbitrage
I always used same.skrill because it is my family and i always withdrawed to the same skrill email. I just changed email not the skrill account. For example i never funded by skrill and withdraw by fasapay. We are not scammers justvtrader that dont want their plugin slippage thats all. We would not have open any more account than one if the broker did not cheat my family..
I just used different account to get rid of the slippage added by the broker and it worked.
They ask documents yes but they want certified documents by notary translated in english or apostille. It would cost about 300euros to do that in order to withdraw 142 euro so now you understand...?
My brother still wait for his 95 $ he cant access to his personal area to withdraw and trading is blocked on mt4 octafx said within one or two days but now it is 7 days and still nothing! Be careful everybody!

Now my family want to trade on one account without any virtual dealer like plugin just let us trade like we want.
And we also want our money today please

If you do these two things we stop the case on fpa.

Regards

It is common knowledge that one account = one person fund in their name.
Using one skrill account to fund many accounts in other names is a no no! Sets off money laundering alarms.

No one has shown an arbitrage ea has been used, just implied.

Trader needs to do home work.
Dealer needs to examine specific trades.

Get to the bottom of the issue.

No, any refunds will be performed after you provide us with apostiled hard copies of the documents by mail. For those accounts, which want to be refunded. This is the only way to make sure your numerous family members are real persons, you really possess these documents physically, they are not stolen, photoshopped or there is any other kind of scam happening with your boyfriends and girlfiends.
In accordance with p. 13.12 of the Customer Agreement that you AGREED WITH. A lot of times. Every time you opened a new account into a third person's name.

After that you will not be allowed to open any new accounts with OctaFX, go cheat somewhere else.

You can consider this as my final response.

No, any refunds will be performed after you provide us with apostiled hard copies of the documents by mail. For those accounts, which want to be refunded. This is the only way to make sure your numerous family members are real persons, you really possess these documents physically, they are not stolen, photoshopped or there is any other kind of scam happening with your boyfriends and girlfiends.
In accordance with p. 13.12 of the Customer Agreement that you AGREED WITH. A lot of times. Every time you opened a new account into a third person's name.

After that you will not be allowed to open any new accounts with OctaFX, go cheat somewhere else.

Octafx

While it is understandable that you must follow the rules about money laundering.

YOU HAVE NOT RESPONDED TO THE SPECIFICS OF THE ISSUE THAT BEING THE TRADES & SLIPPAGE!

Essentially you have side stepped that issue by addressing the multiple accounts.
If you do not care about potential clients seeing inaction on your part, then traders ought to consider that accordingly!
They may consider you do use a plugin VP.
They may consider you may not pay the client if you suspect even a small issue with trading.

FPA look how octafx stole the money...

They ask to send three translated documents with apostille (id card adress proof and bank letter).
Apostille is free but official translation in english is 80 euros per document : it will cost 240 euros to get back only 142 euros so the sister of my girlfriend will lose about 100 euros if she do it... it is a real scam !
They stole her money doing this...

And now for my brother :
I opened an acount for Him
The account was fully verified and accepted by octafx
Then we tryed to trade with his account on my vps
In mt4 there were "trade is disabled" and on octafx website he could not log in his personal area any more : "account blocked please contact customer support" : he contacted the customer support and they said that his account will be refunded within 1 or 2 days (it was last week) and they there were allowed to deny the service to anybody : my brother still wait for his 95 dollars now it is 7 days they still not refunded his skrill account...
Now everybody watch how they deny the octafx service to all of my family : they say that we cheat but who is cheating? us or octafx?
If we did not have any slippage applyed we would never have opened different account.
They know that !
They cheated us so we "cheated" them openeing new account it is as simple as that.
Now they keep the deposit and deny the service and say that we are an organized scam but be careful everybody ! if we were an organised scam i would not be here to get back only about 140 euros (and 95 dollars for my brother)
But what wrong we really done with octafx?
We just traded with an expert advisor on a vps and made some profits : nothing more !
New accounts were just to get back good trading conditions !
And like i said it worked ! Just test by yourself !
Now i am sure that octafx will say that slippage is the market and that slippage is accepted in the customer agrement by the customer !
Fully verifieds statements are here and i got proofs i cant give more to FPA !
Now we cant trade anymore : just try by yourself you will see how they add slippage after some times and profits on your account!
I just wanted to help FPA community with these fully verified acounts : be careful everybody they can keep your profits and your deposit you will have to pay more than your deposit to get it back !

I hope that FPA will help me to get back my money and stop them to cheat new customers !

Maybe it is a virtual dealer like plugin but maybe they just disconnect some liquidity providers on the account so that slippage is coming !

You will not be able to see who are the liquidity providers on the octafx website they never name them ! and you will never be able to know if you have many or less liquidity providers connected to your account !
Or when you make profits they see that your EA is good so they stop it because they lose money so they add slippage and get the profits to them as simple as that !

Thanks to FPA in advance

Octafx

While it is understandable that you must follow the rules about money laundering.

YOU HAVE NOT RESPONDED TO THE SPECIFICS OF THE ISSUE THAT BEING THE TRADES & SLIPPAGE!

Essentially you have side stepped that issue by addressing the multiple accounts.
If you do not care about potential clients seeing inaction on your part, then traders ought to consider that accordingly!
They may consider you do use a plugin VP.
They may consider you may not pay the client if you suspect even a small issue with trading.

Sir, they will say that "slippage is market" or that "slippage is accepted by the customer" they will never say "yes we are using a virtuel dealer plugin because when the customer win we lose" or "yes we are using a VP plugin because we see that this customer has a good expert advisor so we want to take some pips for us" but it was not "normal" slippage i am not new with forex it was funny to see on the ten accounts on the same VPS that they started to cheat some of the accounts while other at the same time still got no slippage : just do the test by yourself if you get a poerfull expert advisor ! on the beginning you will get same trading conditions as demo and you will get profits and then they will cheat you !

Look some posts before when they said that my expert advisor was an arbitrage EA they just accepted the fact that they wanted to block it !

It is just a scalper EA based on Capella's XMT SCALPER on world wide invest we do not cheat anbody.

The problem is that this EA worked good only on octafx because on the beginning you trade like in demo with low spreads and no commission and 0 slippage !

Thats why they start to cheat the acount after!

Best regards

It is common knowledge that one account = one person fund in their name.
Using one skrill account to fund many accounts in other names is a no no! Sets off money laundering alarms.

No one has shown an arbitrage ea has been used, just implied.

Trader needs to do home work.
Dealer needs to examine specific trades.

Get to the bottom of the issue.

yes sir but if we did not use different name and skrill we would not got back good trading conditions. i tryed to open a new account in personal area and there were still slippage. they apply slippage to all the accounts with same email. thats why we opened new accounts with members of my family.

I will try now to give evidence of cheating : watch all the accounts on myfxbook at the same time and just see that some accounts gets slipped while other still without slippage because they are new or with a different name !

And finally no it was not just implied that we used an arbitrage EA : octafx said "Nothing really special. Yet another arbitrage MT4 -abusing EA with thousands of useless pending orders and then opened orders duration of 1-2 seconds. Sometimes more. Seen it all a thousand times."

Thats why they just implyed that they wanted to stop this EA using slippage !

Now finally please tell me what you want that i give to you what is my home work?

I will do it when you tell me what you want.

Thanks

Yes it may be virtual dealer or maybe they dont execute orderd on the market on the beginning and when you win they do and slippage comes... but how to attract new customers if you get slipped from the beginning? Here is the scam : they slip you only after some days or weeks !

Im afraid most brokers do that, I experienced lots of time this situation. I have been switched to manual execution or virtual dealer so many times I cant count actually. Always after I was able to make money.

octafxtrader, at this point in time until Octafx comes back after reviewing your trades your home work of the actual time & event when trades were made is not necessary. If Octafx address' the trade slippage with a reasonable explanation other than their rote answer about volatility, then there will be a need to cross examine the trades. They have stated they will not participate anymore.

Octafx did not say they examined the trades, only sought the account #'s to seemingly find an excuse to brush you off. Not good customer service for my money! They showed a list of about 25 acct's with a promise of more. Had you tried one or two ok but that many then state you only did 10/15 leaves one scratch one's head.

While you may seem justified to open the accounts you did, that was not a good idea as it puts them in a position that they have to, for legal reasons, make sure you are who you state you are thus the red tape.
So you made it difficult for yourself no matter what reason you put forward.

As far as Octfx requiring the additional documentation when they already have origianlly stated approvals, seems they are being obstinate about this. They would have been better to pay you off $250 then ban you, deleting all the other accounts.

It really is bad service to imply & generalize about a trader without distinct proof, side stepping the main issue. The only conclusion one can draw is that they did flip a switch to change trading conditions. Thus other traders need be aware of this & if they can live with it ok, other wise find another dealer.

octafxtrader, at this point in time until Octafx comes back after reviewing your trades your home work of the actual time & event when trades were made is not necessary. If Octafx address' the trade slippage with a reasonable explanation other than their rote answer about volatility, then there will be a need to cross examine the trades. They have stated they will not participate anymore.

Octafx did not say they examined the trades, only sought the account #'s to seemingly find an excuse to brush you off. Not good customer service for my money! They showed a list of about 25 acct's with a promise of more. Had you tried one or two ok but that many then state you only did 10/15 leaves one scratch one's head.

While you may seem justified to open the accounts you did, that was not a good idea as it puts them in a position that they have to, for legal reasons, make sure you are who you state you are thus the red tape.
So you made it difficult for yourself no matter what reason you put forward.

As far as Octfx requiring the additional documentation when they already have origianlly stated approvals, seems they are being obstinate about this. They would have been better to pay you off $250 then ban you, deleting all the other accounts.

It really is bad service to imply & generalize about a trader without distinct proof, side stepping the main issue. The only conclusion one can draw is that they did flip a switch to change trading conditions. Thus other traders need be aware of this & if they can live with it ok, other wise find another dealer.

Even if my family dont get back their money now everybody knows how octafx scam their customers.
Everybody should be very very careful and never put big money on octafx account they could lose all deposit and profit !

Now let's wait the octafx explaination !

I dont think that what they do it is good at all for their reputation !

They stole money blocking some accounts and asking for apostille and translation that cost very much !

Be careful everybody with this broker mabe it is an organised scam with their liquidity provider !
Regards

Back