Scam Alert : OCTAFX BROKER

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
So why you haven't opened your case at FPA yet ?

hello Salim, I'm not interested to judge a broker is a scam or not. and it's useless to write it here, because my money will never back.
instead of open a thread discuss it, it better for me to keep trading and make profit on it.
the reason I respond here, my friend the thread starter keep asking me to respond here, I dont really care where it will go, but if you make chance for me to get my money back, of course I'll help, $15k for me is a good reason to wasting time

Most probably because he is confusing us with someone else. Can I know your account number, Hery Setiawan?

lol...
why should I give you my account number?
I'm enough for you.
My statement here is only for fulfilling my friend request to comment here.

and as a broker representative, your word is not polite enough here. I wonder, can we make a duel on Jakarta soon? I'm sure you are there now.

and instead keep asking other account number, just answer the main concern here.
last respond of admin here said that you don't even answer the question.

and what about this forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=410739 it's solved? NO, because you are a big liar.

Hmm...

Okay, so now we have already TWO fake identites in this thread, unable to identify themselves. That looks like a record.

lol...
why should I give you my account number?
I'm enough for you.
My statement here is only for fulfilling my friend request to comment here.

and as a broker representative, your word is not polite enough here. I wonder, can we make a duel on Jakarta soon? I'm sure you are there now.

Bro, If you need your money back than you must share your account number to Rep, Without your account number how can he get accounts details of you ?

And @OctaFx Representative, What about Victim (Thread owner). I think he submitted every needed things here.

Yes its correct. OctaFx is a Big fraud. As soon as you start making money they will add slippage when you open and close a trade, not only to open a trade. second they lock accounts for withdrawal and asks for Physical documents by Post which will never reach to them as their address consists of P.O.BOX. No courier accepts documents to a P.O.BOX. One of my friends documents came back after a month which was sent via a regular post.

Admin of FPA always asks for proof. Remember recoding proof is not easy. We as account owner can see problems easily but cannot show. On the other hand suppose we have something to show, still they will not accept their mistake as they are cheater how can they accept it.

If @Pharaoh says I can send him my account login details. He can observe himself by trading that we are right or wrong. But my advice for innocent traders is that please think 100 times before you deposit your money in this brokers account.

This is just getting better & better!

The original poster was complaining about induced slippage by the broker as he experienced a change in his account.

The broker asked and received info about his acct's. Which produced a red flag due to the number of acct's opened. That meant the broker goes into lock down mode requiring proper documents, translated & an extra expense to the trader.

Now we have others coming forward who have successfully traded and the broker is restricting/not paying their clients.

Next!

Mr Valerii

OctaFX - real forex bastards.

one year ago I had experience with OctaFX.
Trade conditions were realy fantastic. But they became awful when the account started making profit. The critical size of profit was about 100-150 USD. Further the account was banned. New accounts, opened on my name and my IP as were banned at once. Octa bastards used plugin on my accounts. The plugin executed all market orders some pips worse, than we can see in a order window. Looks like a hidden spread, bigger in 3 times than spread in market watch window. It works always, not only on fast movements of the price. After that I withdraw all money.
Also they are so rude.
Here correspondence with support:

You are now chatting with 'Sam-OctaFX'
Sam-OctaFX: Hello. How may I assist you?
Shevchenko Valerii: Hi, quotes was frozed about 1 hour ago. connection with server is good
Shevchenko Valerii: account micro
Sam-OctaFX: Please wait fo a minute
Sam-OctaFX: Our technical department is working on it
Shevchenko Valerii: ok. next - i have maked internal transfer about 5-6 hours ago, but it was not executed till now. Why? On your website in terms it takes about 1-2 hours
Sam-OctaFX: Such requests are processed within 1-2 hours in the office hours of our financial Department (7.00-16.00 GMT+2)
Shevchenko Valerii: you are not asian broker??? GMT+2 - it means middle east or eastern europe. where are you from??
Sam-OctaFX: Octa Markets Incorporated was registered in 2011 in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines under license number 19776 IBC 2011. The Company's legal and correspondence address is Cedar Hill Crest, P.O. Box 1825, Villa, St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
Shevchenko Valerii: Dear sir, St. Vincent and the Grenadines has time zone GMT-4, but not GMT+2 ;)
Shevchenko Valerii: Why you hide your real place?
Sam-OctaFX: because

Back