Scam Alert www.gainsy.com

Сегодня пополнил счёт в Gainsy на 20K.Будем проверять, что у них происходит сейчас. Я пообщался с их поддержкой. Я сказал, что веду переписку на форуме FPA и там есть много негативных отзывов о компании. Я хотел уточнить информацию о Ali Reza и Goldsmith. Оператор поддержки ответил, что они не предоставляют информацию о других трейдерах (В принципе, они правы, потому что это личная информация, которая не подлежит разглашению).
Вот выписка из личного кабинета - это история моей предыдущей торговли и сегодняшнее пополнение счёта.
??????? ??????? ?? Gainsy.png

I have seen cases where a broker can become selective in who gets scammed. For some reason, some clients get withdrawals processed quickly and others can't get a cent back. I think in some cases, it's that the traders are assigned to different account representatives at the company, and some companies compensate representatives based on Deposits minus withdrawals. This sort of thing is to get employees to try to talk traders into depositing more and not withdrawing, but also encourages dishonest employees to block withdrawals.

I used to believe in honesty and fairness of your forum, but once I read your reply, I see that you haven't made a single effort to help me solve my problem. You've got a cool name Pharaoh – that's how you solve all the problems by using this name? When you want, you judge, when you want – you show mercy. I came to you, cause I thought you are professionals, but the only thing I got was bare boast. How can I check what you have written to me? That's what you thought and decided? I didn't come to a fortuneteller. Are you normal people? Or you don't even care? Oh, beg your pardon, you are a Pharaoh! Just do not forget to delete my post once you read it (as your forum is so fair)! You misinform people. You know by yourself how broker operates! Or is it checked information? And how have you checked it? You should not claim you thoughts to be real! Sometimes it's better to keep silence, than to write things like that. I am after fairness. Maybe someone pays you for competitors reduction in your rating? I used to believe in your honesty, and now all I can see is that you can only blame others! If I were you I would only write information that was previously checked!

If I were being paid off (insulting and laughable if you had taken the time to read a few of my other posts), I would either have said "Gaisy is 100% a scam" or "Gainsy is not a scam". Instead, I explained how you could report having no significant issues while other traders did report having serious issues. Do you find this to be unfair in some fashion?

As I understood things, you were relaying that you personally didn't have any issues with Gainsy, unlike the reports of many others. Perhaps I misunderstood. If you are having a real problem you want help with, instead of wasting time inventing wild stories, please clarify what the problem is.

So what I wright to you is not a problem??? It seems to me that I have clearly explained my question: I need facts. I was trading with this broker, I liked everything, but here I found such posts on a prestigious site, while my balance in gainsy is $20 000. So you think that's not a problem??? As for me it's the main problem, why are you so slow? The right way to solve the problem is to solve it fundamentally, till it even appeared, that's why I came here. And then it turned to nothing but a trash-talk. I don't just ask, I demand you to conduct an official investigation by ForexPeaceArmy. To solve the problem once and for good. I want to understand who lies to me! This Godsam, gainsy or you! Do you want to make fun of me? Or make fool of me? I am gonna deal with it right now!

They asked me to give them apostille copies of id and address proof. My account was already verified. What an excuse to keep money. Luckily I managed those copies after spending approx 100 usd with a lawyer and then they processed withdrawl after 4% skrill fees which some broker even dont charge. Their market odds for eur/usd are so up or down than other brokers in stp account. I am not going back.

So Alex, your problem is that you claim to have had good experiences and others report bad experiences. I've already clearly explained to you that this can easily happen, based on which employee or employees are assigned to deal with your account. Unless you are stating that Gainsy is so small that only one person is in charge of everything, I think my explanation completely covers your so-called problem, unless you are just a Gainsy employee yourself who dropped in to try to cause problems and cast doubt on the legitimacy of client complaints against the company. One Gainsy employee has already been caught doing this.

The FPA already investigated one case against Gainsy. When Gainsy was invited to come to the forums and address the issue, they decided that accusing their own client of being dangerous and threatened to liquidate the FPA. You can read that in post #4 here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...lty-case-2014-057-ali-reza-vs-gainsy-com.html

So now you are demanding that the FPA do what? Should the FPA send a commando team to kick down Gainsy's door and check all of their records to see which employees are treating you so well vs. which employees caused the complaints against the company and also made incredibly aggressive statements to the FPA?

I have a better idea. If you aren't really a Gainsy employee yourself, then just enjoy the good customer service you say you are getting and ignore anything that conflicts with your personal view of reality. After all, your personal good experiences must mean that what they emailed to the FPA, their unethical action of pretending to be a happy client in the forums, and all the complaints about them must all have no meaning whatsoever.

I think the FPA will be investigating Gainsy again, just as soon as someone else files a Traders Court case against the company.

Hello Alex_Kolotuhin

Do you still trade with Gainsy ?

Привет всем. Спам-кошка красивая очень!
Я торговал с Gainsy до конца года.. Сейчас я не торгую, поэтому не могу сказать, что происходит сейчас с этим брокером. Но в те времена я в целом был доволен. Неужели у них так всё плохо?

Or simply complaining about no withdrawals from them since last year ?

Hello Pharaoh

Any more from Goldsmith about his/her case ?

Good luck
Liz

Unfortunately, Goldsmith hasn't been around since November. It's all too common for people to lose hope and give up.

Back