Scam Alert www.gainsy.com

Hello Alex_Kolotuhin

Do you still trade with Gainsy ?

Good luck
Liz

Hello, Liz.
I'm afraid that this post will be moderated (like many other posts) and you'll not see it, but I'll try.

Moderation Team Note: Some of your posts ended up in the moderation queue. So far, all but one have been approved and allowed to go on display. The only missing post was held back due to content.

I'm trading with Gainsy now. As you can see I have 20K on my account. I want to earn some money and withdraw it.
I tried to post my revew about Gainsy, I haven't such "problem" like some others traders that wrote here, so it wasn't bad review as someone wants.
So, as you understand, this review wasn't posted, because I don't crapped Gainsy.

But if you'll see this post then I want to you know: If I'll be able to withdraw my profit (or I willn't be able to withdraw) I'll try to tell you about it.

Moderation Team Note: Some of your posts ended up in the moderation queue. So far, all but one have been approved and allowed to go on display. The only missing post was held back due to content.

Ha, this was review i tried to post on "https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.gainsy.com"
Ok, I'll try to post my review again) It's fun but personally I don't know why it hadn't been published. I don't know what kind part of my review you don't liked.

Moderation Team Note: You said posts, not reviews.

If you had used Contact Us to ask about your review, one of the review moderators would have explained that the company you use to connect to the FPA can be used as an anonymous proxy. This means any review from there for any company will be rejected automatically.

Any further off-topic posts from you will not be displayed in this thread.

Hello Alex_Kolotuhin

This thread is open by Goldsmith to report a possible scam in the name of a brokerage firm called gainsy.com.

There is another thread https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-brokers/23762-gainsy-com.html#post165017 so members can post anything relating to the "said" broker, good or bad.

If you request a withdrawal and receive it in full then let others know here
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-brokers/23762-gainsy-com.html#post165017

If you suspect this broker has scammed yourself, try opening a new thread in this Scam Alerts Folder section.

At the present moment it has all the "hallmarks" of a scam, unless someone from the brokerage can join the discussion and prove different.

Good luck
Liz

Thank you, Liz. I talked with their support about connecting to this thread but their operator answered that Gainsy is not willing to discuss these issues on the forums, arguing that it does not comply with the safety rules of their company.

Thank you, Liz. I talked with their support about connecting to this thread but their operator answered that Gainsy is not willing to discuss these issues on the forums, arguing that it does not comply with the safety rules of their company.

Support is making up excuses.

I also offered to help establish an email dialog between Gainsy and the person who filed an FPA Traders Court case. Gainsy's only response to the FPA was to make racist statements about their own client, to threaten "liquidate" the forexpeacearmy.com domain, to suggest that they could have a profitable business partnership with the FPA if the complaint was covered up, and to wait a month before sending at least one of their own employees in to try to disrupt this thread by pretending to be a client.

If Gainsy support has anything else to say about this thread, they can come here and do it for themselves instead of relaying it through someone else.

Big scammers
I would like to say all of you that stay away from this scammer broker. He is not a company, not a real broker but a one person setting behind to control your money. Money is one sided and you are lucky if you will get your own money back other wise it is hard to get back your own money. If you are in profit then they will close your tradings in loss not in profit. bigger scammer.

Back