Scamm Tickmill !!!!!внимание!!!!!

[QUOTE = "FxMaster, сообщение: 355475, участник: 74546"]
Можете ли вы поделиться на английском языке, пожалуйста?
[/ QUOGood afternoon, dear colleagues and traders, helped me deal with the fraudster Tickmill, because of him I lost 3800 euros. Manipulating opening orders and the ambiguous underestimation of profit and growing losses, he deprived me of a part of the deposit. Evidence published in my thread. Dozens of reviews are written in the Tickmill thread, but moderators do not miss reviews. Help!

[QUOTE = "AsstModerator, сообщение: 355446, участник: 4617"]
Я думаю, что все здесь были бы признательны.
[/ QUOTE]

Добрый день, уважаемые коллеги и трейдеры, помогли мне разобраться с мошенником Тикмилл, из-за него я потерял 3800 евро. Управляя открытием ордеров и неоднозначной недооценкой прибыли и растущими убытками, он лишил меня части депозита. Доказательства опубликованы в моей ветке. Десятки отзывов написаны в ветке Tickmill, но модераторы не пропускают обзоры. Помогите!

[QUOTE = "FxMaster, сообщение: 356606, участник: 74546"]
[USER = 204698] @Ismagilov Ruslan [/ USER] прочитайте этот ответ и действуйте соответственно.
[/ QUOTE]

Tickmill it says to you that they are trying to contact me but at the same time they are not doing it, they are not trying to contact me and decide, I ask you to post a review on your site for public comment and there to dispute with Tickmill

You can post a review on there page, if you didn't do that yet - and send them the link, maybe it will catch there attention

You can post a review on there page, if you didn't do that yet - and send them the link, maybe it will catch there attention
Thank you for your attention, I hope Tickmill saw a review on your site, a public review still appeared left by me. For which I thank you again. And I really hope that you will help us, since TIKMILL deceived us a lot of people and other traders on your site left the same reviews as mine. please pay attention to this problem and help, I posted all the evidence here in the previous reviews of the video and wrote about how this fraud happened, I ask that TIKMILL return my deozit and I have no more complaints about them. I write through Google translator))

Sergeant, I personally ask you, do not disregard me and my problem, I know that you were strong in 2015, then you quickly solved all such problems with scam companies, I don’t recognize you now, you don’t help as you did before. I hope that you will return to its former strength and glory that you help traders and your authority will grow. Everyone only advises you and speaks about your authority, I would also like to see your authority and solutions, help in my problem, and then I will also be one of those who will recommend you to others and am pleased that I have business with you. Thank you for understanding.

Добрый день, уважаемые коллеги и трейдеры, помогли мне разобраться с мошенником Тикмилл, из-за него я потерял 3800 евро. Управляя открытием ордеров и неоднозначной недооценкой прибыли и растущими убытками, он лишил меня части депозита. Доказательства опубликованы в моей ветке. Десятки отзывов написаны в ветке Tickmill, но модераторы не пропускают обзоры. Помогите!

Ты не мог нормальна сделать видео ?! Покажи точную валюту, цены при открытии, текушую цену, обьем! Ходишь с камерой туда сюда, ничего непонятно.
Вообщем у тебя проблемы с ценами, мог и сам разобратся и сразу спросить про это прямо у брокера.

Couldn't you make a proper video ? Show the exact currency, open prices, current/market prices, lots! You are shaking the camera all around, everything is blurry and annoying, nothing is clear!
Your prices don't match. ASK and BID line prices don't match with market watch. You could figure it yourself and ask the broker about it from the beginning.

Your problem:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    282 KB · Views: 18
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    526.4 KB · Views: 19
Ismagilov Ruslan, did you solve your problem with Tickmill ?
I would like to know what caused that difference in prices, between ask/bid price line and market watch price, from which you lost money ?

Ismagilov Ruslan ты решил проблему с Tickmill ?
Хотелось бы узнать в чем была проблема разницы между ценами ask/bid линнии и market watch, иза которой ты потерял деньги ?

Back