Scammed by Sivanko.com (starcoin)!!! Pls help me!!!

Hello I got same problem. I sold yesterday NLEC and buy a Bitcoin but I don't know how to withdraw and send them to other wallet need help with this , can you help me

Hello, I also invested some money in LNEC in June. Everything was going well until a certain moment, I even managed to sell a small amount of LNEC in early July, convert it into bitcoin and made the withdrawal without any problem. More recently, by mid-July, I sold again a small amount of LNEC, converted it to bitcoin and made the withdrawal. This time they didn't authorized the withdrawal, I contacted customer service who told me that the LNEC coin was entering its subscription period and could not be sold until August 10, the date of the supposed LNEC IPO.
Any suggestions on how I should proceed? Thanks!
Can you tell me how to do a withdrawal step by step cause is zero support from sivanco

I have also same problem with Starcoin.net. I bought nlec for 9000usd,after that they froze me account.
I am shocked!.

I have also same problem with Starcoin.net. I bought nlec for 9000usd,after that they froze me account.
I am shocked!.
they asked me now :please complete the 20% personal income tax payment to the tax bureau management center. After you complete the transfer of 0.1 BTC, you send me the transfer order, and I will verify it for you.

Mikele,they also tell me that I cant withdraw money till 10.08 and know my account is frozen

Back