• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem SparenFX

I am having an issue with a company
Sparen is A-ok

This is long time in writing this but just like Wealth Int'l above said, it was the IB whose name i should mention but won't was at fault and NOT Sparen.
Since then I have gotten my funds and trading has been great when we moved our funds over to Sparen's platform and removed ourselves from the white label IB.
Kudos' to Sparen....and what a relief.

Sparenfx froze for 3hrs now.

Hello
Does anyone have same problem with me? sparenfx froze for more than 3 hours now and i can't get it to work, the MT4 won't load my orders, please someone should help asap.

Thanks

I closed Sparen Fx

After all is said and done, I finally closed SparenFx, due to the same problems of locked up platform and lack of customer service. It is taking up to 1 1/2 months to get the funds out but they finally wired them. Good luck.

Happy with Sparen

I just wanted to say that I have been using Sparen FX for 5 months now, have done 7 withdrawals so far and all were processed within 5 business days. Their support is a bit slow acknowledging and processing the request but never had a slight issue with receiving the funds. I have the impression that the problematic payment reported above was a one time occasion as I don't see anyone else having such issues either.

I love their spreads too. Have you found another broker that offers EURUSD with 0.5 spread only???

Sparenfx , 2 months for a withdrawal and have not received the full amount yet.

Be aware of this company Sparenfx. I have sent a request withdrawal for 2 months for 28500 but they sent me only 15500 k after 1 and 1/2 months, and I am still waiting for my other 13000. I did even call Mark Rice, the director and he kept saying they already processed but so far I am still waiting for my 13000.
This company already had withdrawal delays in the past. Google and do due deligence before putting your money with this company.

Lou, was this paid to you? I showed this post to Mark Rice and he said it was not accurate and that your wire was sent out?

have been trying to get money out for a few weeks but my emails are ignored no matter which email address i send to. the phone number on their website is disconnected. i've emailed mark (director) too for my account to now be closed down, and still await his response. i desparately need the funds back, so will have to resort to going to the financial ombudsman if they keep ignoring my withdrawal requests.

Funds withdrawal from Sparen

I have the same experience as Pipsta.

On 10 Mar, I requested a withdrawal of the funds in my account. I was told that the transfer would take place withiin 5-7 days. The funds were withdrawn from my trading account on 14 March. The money has still not been transferred to my bank account.

Funds withdrawal from Sparen

I also have a problem getting my money out of Sparen. The problem is not with the IB (though I was using a managed account service). I placed the funds directly with Sparen and requested the withdrawal directly from Sparen.

On 10 Mar, I requested a withdrawal of the funds in my account. I was told that the transfer would take place withiin 5-7 days. The funds were withdrawn from ny trading account on 14 March. The money has still not been transferred to my bank account.

There is no reply to emails, any of their telephone numbers or Mark Rice's skype account.

Back