svsfx.com is not reliable

Rkgenius

Recruit
I have deposited 100$ and opened an account with SVSFX.com after having continues calls from Mr. mohamed zarudeen - Accounts Manager srilanka Region (his email id is m.zarudeen@svsfx.in). Till I deposit the money to my account there was continuous calls from this guy. But once I deposited the funds he is missing. I sent several emails to him and other email IDs which I have but so far there is no response from any of these peoples. I put my withdrawal request on 22/04/2016 but it is not approved nor I get the money back to my account.

All of you are requested to please do not deposit any amount to SVSFX.com for opening trading account with them,

Till you deposit the amount to open the account you will get several calls, lot of promises and lot of encouragements etc. But once the money is deposited, there will be no call from these guys, no follow ups, no tips, nothing. Now where you will go and to whom you will ask for your money. You can just keep silent. You don't have any option to get your money back.

I know most of the peoples will be in a hurry to get some additional income apart from regular salaries. But don't forget you are taking a risk with your money to invest in forex market such as SVSFX.com etc. I don't say all these forex brokers are fraud. But my experience with SVSFX.com is bad and I am not getting my money back to my account which I deposited to SVSFX.com for forex trading. Account balance is showing 100$. But I am not getting this money back to my account nor any of these guys (who was behind me till I deposit the funds to SVSFX.com) are responding to my communications.

So please think 10 times before you deposit any funds to SVSFX.com. If you are depositing any funds to SVSFX.com, you shold think you are taking a risk with your money as 99.99% you are not going to get this money back.

Thank you all of you for having your time to read this mail.

Send the URL of this thread to Mohamed Zarudeen and to any other email address you can find for SVSFX. Invite them to come and discuss your issue here.

I have deposited 100$ and opened an account with SVSFX.com after having continues calls from Mr. mohamed zarudeen - Accounts Manager srilanka Region (his email id is m.zarudeen@svsfx.in). Till I deposit the money to my account there was continuous calls from this guy. But once I deposited the funds he is missing. I sent several emails to him and other email IDs which I have but so far there is no response from any of these peoples. I put my withdrawal request on 22/04/2016 but it is not approved nor I get the money back to my account.

All of you are requested to please do not deposit any amount to SVSFX.com for opening trading account with them,

Till you deposit the amount to open the account you will get several calls, lot of promises and lot of encouragements etc. But once the money is deposited, there will be no call from these guys, no follow ups, no tips, nothing. Now where you will go and to whom you will ask for your money. You can just keep silent. You don't have any option to get your money back.

I know most of the peoples will be in a hurry to get some additional income apart from regular salaries. But don't forget you are taking a risk with your money to invest in forex market such as SVSFX.com etc. I don't say all these forex brokers are fraud. But my experience with SVSFX.com is bad and I am not getting my money back to my account which I deposited to SVSFX.com for forex trading. Account balance is showing 100$. But I am not getting this money back to my account nor any of these guys (who was behind me till I deposit the funds to SVSFX.com) are responding to my communications.

So please think 10 times before you deposit any funds to SVSFX.com. If you are depositing any funds to SVSFX.com, you shold think you are taking a risk with your money as 99.99% you are not going to get this money back.

Thank you all of you for having your time to read this mail.
Have u got any reply or gone to court , for this matter . because i have to with draw amount and dont know how can any one guide me

Back