Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Hello. i am new here and I am following! I am interested in a collective case as well. Or any other advise as I don't have a lawer and I don't know where to turn to. I closed my account recently and now I cannot log in the page to see the process. Any update is appreciated. Cheers

Fools rush in- Fools rush out!

Its simple really, a few impatient people have closed their accounts and now want the company to fail. They have the attitude that if they cant have their money back immediately, then nobody can. They, of course will go to lawyers who will tell them its an easy case and those lawyers will make a killing off them in fees win or lose. Why wouldn't they recommend them opening a case. I have no sympathy for these kind of people just like they don't have sympathy for the rest of the investors, the majority who have chosen to keep their investment. People who come on here, who aren't even investor like Pharaoh for example, love to bring up my name all the time and like to portray that they are looking out for your own best interest. However, they are only looking out for their own vested interest. Its very easy to sit on the sidelines, make 1000's of posts like you are an expert but not investing a dime. Notice how he's always trying to bring down other companies but will never mention any that he himself, invested in. I just made another withdrawal and i'll be back to let you know when I get my profit at the end of the month. Thank you and Good Luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All. The update from the lawyer is summarised as follows (please note this is only a summary and some information were removed so that group don’t benefit from it):

1- Criminal or Civil case?. They are still assessing the situation and thinking of filing both. They are still working on a strategy which also depends on how many clients would be interested to take this further.

2- Any information on that Group? They are working on getting trade license, shareholders partners etc. information.

3- Any current cases against that Group? Not clear yet and they are working on getting full court details.

4- What is needed from that Group clients? Copy of the Contracts and all email correspondence between you and this Group. Also is necessary to sign an engagement letter with the law Firm.

What is their legal fees? They are willing to provide reduced fee per account giving that they having at least 50 clients that are willing to file the case in order to provide the discounted/reduced fee.

50 is too high and I hope they reconsider this number :).

For that and for the purpose of gathering the target number of clients to attract the reduced fees, I have taken their permission to publish the law firm contact name/contact.

But be aware if the case is to be filed as criminal case then you only pay the reduced legal fees, and if filed as a civil case then you will pay the court and the reduced legal fees. Seems a good deal both ways.

Contact name: Alaa Momtaz, Associate at Mohammed Al Dahbashi Advocates & Legal Consultants, Office 607, Business Tower, Business Bay, P.O.Box 413633, Dubai, U.A.E

T: +9714 4412031

Fools rush in, fools rush out - that applies to simple trades and explains common market moves like Elliot waves.

This is more like fools get lured in and only start to bail in the face of obvious warning signs. Criminal promoters use ever tactic, including misrepresentation of common market advice, to try to scare or shame people who finally woke up to the reality that they've invested in a criminal enterprise.

I've explained many times that I do my own trading, so have no need of an account manager. However, after watching many investment scams over the years as well as studying what regulatory and police agencies have to say about investment frauds, I personally find it very easy to spot investment scams, especially Ponzi schemes like Exential. Read this article and see how many of those warning signs apply to Exential:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/ponzi-schemes-and-hyips-free-money-traps.3959/

If Superhuman82 would like to check some other threads in this folder, he will find a number of them were I did not spot any Ponzi signs or other major red flags, so told people that they might want to continue performing due diligence instead of taking their money and fleeing.

Dear All, my girlfriend has five accounts with EG and she has requested for the full closure of them on the 20 March 2016. She is still waiting for her investment and they are keep delaying.

Please let me know clearly where to go and what to do in order to get the investments back. We are in a desperate situation.

Appreciate your help.
Regards.

during the greener days, their crazy RM will even encourage investors to loan the amount so that they can invest more. Now that they are not releasing any funds (even for profits), how then will those poorly informed investors pay off the loan? worst, they could not even get their capital back...so dont judge those impatient people. they are just desperate to get their money back because EG is not honoring their end of the bargain.

Superhumb82. Man U sound like Exential PR guy. Hope your are paid on time or They let you sign a contract that pays your wages in 6 month time?

Anyhow guys. Please refer to my earlier post and contact that lawyer. I have seen few and this firm seems seriouse about this case.

Good luck all and please ignore Exential trolls.

Hahaha, you wish I were, I could go one step further and say you sound like a PR guy from one of the law firms trying to milk the few ignorant investors who don't understand the concept of a long term investment. Not all of us were naive enough to take huge irrational loans for an investment. Once again, good luck to you, I hope you get your money back soon so you can take advantage of ENBD's amazing interest rate of 2% per year. As I said before, Il be back to update when I get my March profit at the end of the month.

Superhumb82. Man U sound like Exential PR guy. Hope your are paid on time or They let you sign a contract that pays your wages in 6 month time?

Anyhow guys. Please refer to my earlier post and contact that lawyer. I have seen few and this firm seems seriouse about this case.

Good luck all and please ignore Exential trolls.

Fools rush in- Fools rush out!

Its simple really, a few impatient people have closed their accounts and now want the company to fail. They have the attitude that if they cant have their money back immediately, then nobody can.

No. It's much simpler than that. If they can't have their money back as per agreement then the company has already failed. Time to call for help so that those responsible will be held accountable.

superhuman. try to understand this logic. if i believe that EG is legit (properly regulated and that they will honor their agreement) there is absolutely no risk investing with them. ill take a loan and put all of it with them. they may or may not give me my monthly profits. thats fine. i can pay the loan from my own money. annual interest for loan is only 7-10% per year, compared to a possible profit of 7-10% PER MONTH with EG, which they consistently give in the past. but this is because i know that i can withdraw my full capital within 20 days should i need the cash because we have a valid agreement. but then this happens. EG decides not to honor their end.

risk in investing in EG is not investment risk (since they still guarantee to give your full capital within 20 days). its the risk that they are crazy and will not return your money. your only resort to this is legal action. or you can grab them by the neck or hire a hitman in goa (in case they go back to goa). :)

you may get your march profit but will they give it to all? it happend with MMA. months leading to their closure, there are some investors who claim to have received something (we dont know if they are legit as well). but majority were left out. only time will tell.

Back