Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Hi fandf35. I have terminated my contracts and after 20 day period they refused to return the capital or any profit. They have tried to pressure me on signing a notice which is basically an extention of the 20 days to 6 months. Have u had any luck in getting your money? What you plan next? Any advice you can give would be appreciated.

I still wait for 20 days. After that i'm going to f@ck them

I still wait for 20 days. After that i'm going to f@ck them
With all due respect anger won't solve it. I saw clients grabbing account managers from the neck, shouting at them etc. And couldn't get anything. Some have signed that 6 months extension as last hope. What we need is to think on a constructive way. I'm seeking legal advice and will share what I know. If some found a way to get their capital and share their stories that would encourage others to come forward with better ideas.

With all due respect anger won't solve it. I saw clients grabbing account managers from the neck, shouting at them etc. And couldn't get anything. Some have signed that 6 months extension as last hope. What we need is to think on a constructive way. I'm seeking legal advice and will share what I know. If some found a way to get their capital and share their stories that would encourage others to come forward with better ideas.

Of course i won't grab managers and shout on them. I will do the same legal way as you

Enjoy waiting 6 months for your capital, while I enjoy my profit!

hey superhuman. are these profit of yours withdrawal? if not, then your not different from those waiting for their capital :) enjoy your paper asset while you can :)

and because you are so confident, if EG is proven to be a ponzi, heard of clawback procedure? yes it will take time but i really hope that liquidators will come after you first :) how will they know your real identity? first EG records. if that wont work, at least its easy to know the names of the majority of the investors thru EG's "Tadawul Exential Group Unofficial Page". im quite sure you are part of that group. if that wont work, then i leave it to karma. :)

Enjoy waiting 6 months for your capital, while I enjoy my profit!

That's funny. I you were terrified that complaints could have all of your Ponzi profits frozen. If everyone reports this and it's not legit (and it OBVIOUSLY is not legit), then there won't be any more Ponzi money for you. Then again, unless you are getting some very special treatment, even you won't be getting any more stolen money for a few months.

This is standard Ponzi scammer behavior - say ANYTHING to promote the scheme and to discourage any official investigation. Focus solely on profits with total disregard for the legality of the scheme. The end is coming and people like Superhuman82 want to drag it out as long as possible - for their own enrichment at the expense of those who came in later.

Just one quick question though. Has anyone filed a legal case already? I'm planning to do so but I am waiting for my legal counsel to get back to me with an explicit advice. Please let me know. Thanks.

Just one quick question though. Has anyone filed a legal case already? I'm planning to do so but I am waiting for my legal counsel to get back to me with an explicit advice. Please let me know. Thanks.
I'm and meeting my lawyer tomorrow to check my options. Let us know about your options.

I'm and meeting my lawyer tomorrow to check my options. Let us know about your options.
I managed to seek legal advice from our company legal department. They said that it would be best to file a collective suit rather than individual to save cost because the claim is not that much. Anyway, I am prepared to work with anyone who wishes to follow the same process. Let me know. Thanks.

Back