Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Hi Iman,
Call the tel:971-4-375-7233 that is the authority we should have contacted from the start.

Google search for tel:971-4-375-7233 belongs to Ethics and compliance, d3 dubai design district? Who are they to complaint? Have you discussed with them the issue of Exential and what was their response.

I have been reading a lot about this and I have a lot of friends stuck in this scheme... Good Luck to All... my only advice is that you guys go to a lawyer.. it is great to hear opinions here and personal experience really helps.. however legal advice is what would put you on the right track and they will tell you how and where and when to proceed.. complaining to DED, DMCC, SCA, DIFC and the rest will only shine some light however their advice will be the same.

I doubt it is a Ponzi scheme or at least it is not proven yet to be. however "banking issues is not correct as the customer or the company will set the bank limit for itself not the opposite". they are hiding something. I believe they have made a bad deal and hoping to flip it or they have suffered huge losses in December and January and trying to survive with whatever is left. does not matter what it is.. ask for your rights but through proper channels.. consult lawyers.
"non of you had read the contract I am sure of that when you joined.. almost everyone only signed the pages without looking"
If you look at the last clause it says clearly that the company can amend the contract at any point of time for both parties. "that is how they can force you to upgrade your account with your unpaid profits" as well it says profits within a minimum of 14 days without setting up a maximum... so ideally they can pay the profit after one year when the contract finish.

for the rest of the people in this nice forum.. stay away from get reach quick schemes.. if you really like forex.. then learn it and trade yourself.

I have been reading a lot about this and I have a lot of friends stuck in this scheme... Good Luck to All... my only advice is that you guys go to a lawyer.. it is great to hear opinions here and personal experience really helps.. however legal advice is what would put you on the right track and they will tell you how and where and when to proceed.. complaining to DED, DMCC, SCA, DIFC and the rest will only shine some light however their advice will be the same.

I doubt it is a Ponzi scheme or at least it is not proven yet to be. however "banking issues is not correct as the customer or the company will set the bank limit for itself not the opposite". they are hiding something. I believe they have made a bad deal and hoping to flip it or they have suffered huge losses in December and January and trying to survive with whatever is left. does not matter what it is.. ask for your rights but through proper channels.. consult lawyers.
"non of you had read the contract I am sure of that when you joined.. almost everyone only signed the pages without looking"
If you look at the last clause it says clearly that the company can amend the contract at any point of time for both parties. "that is how they can force you to upgrade your account with your unpaid profits" as well it says profits within a minimum of 14 days without setting up a maximum... so ideally they can pay the profit after one year when the contract finish.

for the rest of the people in this nice forum.. stay away from get reach quick schemes.. if you really like forex.. then learn it and trade yourself.

Termination
a) The client has the right to terminate the agreement and close the trading account, by giving
Tadawul ME 20 working days’ notice period by sending an e-mail to
withdrawals@exentialgroup.com specifying the date and reason for termination. Tadawul ME
assures your initial investment i.e. $20000 and profits available to be transferred to the bank
account registered with Tadawul ME, within 20 working days after receipt of your closure
request, via email only.
b) The Client agrees that Tadawul ME holds the right to terminate the agreement by giving the
client a 24 hour notice, specifying the date of termination. The Initial investment of $20,000
and any profits available will be transferred back to the client’s bank account within 20
working days.
c) The Client agrees, if he/she chooses to cease to do business with Tadawul ME and closes all
their accounts, Tadawul ME holds the right not to re-open any new account/s until the
completion of a 12-24 month period from the date of the last account closure.
d) The Client agrees that, Tadawul ME does not accept any transfers (deposits or withdrawals)
to or from any third party.

Notices - Tadawul ME Managed Accounts Program holds the right to amend this contract at the discretion of the Company, at any given time considering the interest of both the parties.

this is the clause which is scary in the contract which my friend showed. it needs to be viewed to lawyers or someone who knows legal terms and contracts.

Notices - Tadawul ME Managed Accounts Program holds the right to amend this contract at the discretion of the Company, at any given time considering the interest of both the parties.

this is the clause which is scary in the contract which my friend showed. it needs to be viewed to lawyers or someone who knows legal terms and contracts.

But it not in interests of the Client

The lawers said that the contract was terminated during the old reduction. Therefore it will be applied only to those who still with them but not to those who terminate it already

honestly I am not sure as I am not familiar with legal terms. But am sure they are banking on this clause or phrase.. that's why I mentioned consult legal or lawyers. example not paying the delayed profit and adding to the capital will generate more monthly profit for the client.. which is interest for both parties.. am sure legal experts or lawyers will guide the guys of what should be done.

your last post seems logical. I hope people managed to get out.

Hi Iman,
Call the tel:971-4-375-7233 that is the authority we should have contacted from the start.

Really? that's not what my investigation revealed - my assumptions (again, just assumptions) - the number you've given is probably set up by EG! I only called that number out of curiosity....we live in a digital world so it is super easy to investigate anything and everything! What you should do from the start is to have reported it to the Police/Dubai Courts, which is what everyone else will be doing - simple as that!

Back