Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Just checking if anyone is organizing a collective action ie complain or filing a case through police lawyer pls let me know as I'm also waiting to get my investment. Accounts closed for over 20 day. I was at their office yesterday and they were very clear that agree to get paid in 6 months or goto court.
Why don't you report to the (cdi.cideconcrimes@dubaipolice.gov.ae) or call 97146096955.

maybe they mean DMC (dubai media city freezone authority) where EG is registered. DMCC is the one in JLT.

maybe they mean DMC (dubai media city freezone authority) where EG is registered. DMCC is the one in JLT.

Thats who I threatened to complain to and my capital was returned within hours when they were overdue paying it back in Sept last year. DMC being the legal authority in the freezone they operate in, can withdraw their trade licence or stop their trading immediately if it could impact on the reputation of the freezone. So if enough people complain with the reasons why and valid proof then this may be enough to force EG to begin paying out again.

Thats who I threatened to complain to and my capital was returned within hours when they were overdue paying it back in Sept last year. DMC being the legal authority in the freezone they operate in, can withdraw their trade licence or stop their trading immediately if it could impact on the reputation of the freezone. So if enough people complain with the reasons why and valid proof then this may be enough to force EG to begin paying out again.

Thank you for this advice, reading through the latest threads, I believe we must do the following:

1. Complaint to DMC
2. at the same time, lodge a complaint at the Dubai Police, and also report by call/send an email to the Anti economic crime department cdi.cideconcrimes@dubaipolice.gov.ae) Tel. 97146096955/971-4-375-7233

We stand nothing to lose! let's action....

Thank you for this advice, reading through the latest threads, I believe we must do the following:

1. Complaint to DMC
2. at the same time, lodge a complaint at the Dubai Police, and also report by call/send an email to the Anti economic crime department cdi.cideconcrimes@dubaipolice.gov.ae) Tel. 97146096955/971-4-375-7233

We stand nothing to lose! let's action....
Called DMC (04-3914555) and was told that any complaints against one of the companies registered in DMC must be reported to the Dubai Police/Dubai Courts. So point. no. 1 above is ticked, next step - point no. 2. above. Will let all of you know the outcome soon.

You guys are your own worst enemy ! You think if you file a case they are just going to hand over a briefcase full of cash. Instead, all accounts will be frozen for months while they investigate, trading will stop, nobody will get paid, they will go bankrupt because lack of clients and we will all lose our money all because some people can't handle a wait! Is this what you are trying to achieve ? Luckily for us who are still investors and still in it for the long haul, they are covered legally to amend the contract with regards to capital release and I'm sure they can afford the best legal team money can buy! Our money is safe and the patient ones will soon reap the rewards of our patience!
You really think so wise guy? Let's see what happens...

Called DMC (04-3914555) and was told that any complaints against one of the companies registered in DMC must be reported to the Dubai Police/Dubai Courts. So point. no. 1 above is ticked, next step - point no. 2. above. Will let all of you know the outcome soon.
Hi Iman,
Call the tel:971-4-375-7233 that is the authority we should have contacted from the start.

Back