Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
I think the TheTruthTriumps is intentionally spamming this thread so that other investors cannot see the petition we are doing.

As fulfoll mentioned you can definitely join our fb group. I've already verified the team behind this myself. They are legitimate investors. And all actions are careful so that we don't do anything illegal.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/592301184296684/

Here's the link to the petition document:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...0X0tEnLDd-Yg803vGRfWZiZN0oxg/viewform?c=0&w=1

Regarding security. No one really asks for EID/passport and email for security answers in banks. I think it's safe enough. And as I said I verified the team behind this.

Also those who signed the petition. DONT JUST SIGN IT. PLEASE SHARE IT AS WELL. To facebook, friends, family, etc.

Thanks

How does it matter to you whether I am an employee or a client? Just because some of us do not speak nonsense like most of you, you assume that we are employees defending them? A lot of fake profiles are out here, some to take revenge for whatever personal reasons, some are from other fake firms who came with the intention of making money but instead had to pack their bags and run away instead after swindling investors. The truth will prevail in the end.
Regarding why she's not coming to dxb, why don't you find out yourself, since you seem to know a lot of details but instead choose to rant on a public forum? All this blah blah and you don't really know any facts..

Still hoping you can post a link on the news of authorities clamping down on forums. I'd like to establish that as a fact because it seems incredulous.

About your comment about fake profiles and vengeant motives, I personally think that that is merely an assumption and not established as a fact. The only people who could be sure that they have fake profiles, are those who really have fake profiles. The only ones who can be sure that they're seeking revenge, are those people who are seeking revenge. Now, unless you're the one with a fake profile or you are seeking revenge, your comment remains an assumption.

Please, anyone with fake profiles, please stand up so we can ignore your posts.

How does it matter to you whether I am an employee or a client? Just because some of us do not speak nonsense like most of you, you assume that we are employees defending them? A lot of fake profiles are out here, some to take revenge for whatever personal reasons, some are from other fake firms who came with the intention of making money but instead had to pack their bags and run away instead after swindling investors. The truth will prevail in the end.
Regarding why she's not coming to dxb, why don't you find out yourself, since you seem to know a lot of details but instead choose to rant on a public forum? All this blah blah and you don't really know any facts..
Ok time will speak for itself. No personal revenge at all. And Truth Triumphs come in open and talk rather then hiding in your hut and trying to mislead people. The mystery is why VCLem does not want to come back. Or she become a gospel preacher. It's ok karma will play its part for thousands of innocent life's they have messed with. I pity her employees all forced to swing with her.

Ok time will speak for itself. No personal revenge at all. And Truth Triumphs come in open and talk rather then hiding in your hut and trying to mislead people. The mystery is why VCLem does not want to come back. Or she become a gospel preacher. It's ok karma will play its part for thousands of innocent life's they have messed with. I pity her employees all forced to swing with her.

Ambotik I actually want you to come in open and speak instead of having fake profile and targeting individuals and misleading people. Regarding VCLem coming back or not is your personal interest to know, which you need to call her and find out. Is it bad to Preach Gospel which you and your generations have been doing. May we all know which employees are forced to swing with her which you feel pity for.

Ambotik I want YOU to come out in the open and speak instead of hiding behind your fake profile like a coward, targeting individuals and misleading people. Regarding VCLem coming back or not is your personal interest to know, for which you need to call her and find out instead of asking others. Is it bad to preach the Gospel which you and your generations have been doing? Even if you are not Christian, you have no right to attack any other religion. Shame on you. You seem to be very sure of yourself when you say that employees are being forced to swing with her. If you really feel pity for them then write their names here. Let everyone know that you have some substance to what you are ranting about here.

Ambotik I actually want you to come in open and speak instead of having fake profile and targeting individuals and misleading people. Regarding VCLem coming back or not is your personal interest to know, which you need to call her and find out. Is it bad to Preach Gospel which you and your generations have been doing. May we all know which employees are forced to swing with her which you feel pity for.

Ambotik I want YOU to come out in the open and speak instead of hiding behind your fake profile like a coward, targeting individuals and misleading people. Regarding VCLem coming back or not is your personal interest to know, for which you need to call her and find out instead of asking others. Is it bad to preach the Gospel which you and your generations have been doing? Even if you are not Christian, you have no right to attack any other religion. Shame on you. You seem to be very sure of yourself when you say that employees are being forced to swing with her. If you really feel pity for them then write their names here. Let everyone know that you have some substance to what you are ranting about here.

Lol..find it so funny that people are still defending EG...why would somebody support a defaulted firm without any personal interest (unless you know the people personally).People have been conned and yet there are some who still think otherwise presenting a holier than thou attitude..The authorities have put him behind bars , the legal system has held him guilty..wonder what else do people want as a proof ..d contracts were not adhered too ,d money was siphoned off ,no transparency, empty words, bad attitude and on d top they challenged investors to go to court .....When they went to court which resulted him being behind bars ,, the supporters are cribbing that since he is behind bars he cant give the money ....loads of airline crew members were conned into this scam by a select few and we are all reeling the effect of it ..the same people conned another bunch of people into UT ..as of r EG , the money in FC prime is under the control of VL as seen in documents and I am sure they have no plans for giving that back ...Indian authorities have to be told about this as well as ASIC ...they should not enjoy the life with the remaining money in FC prime..It is our hardened money

to :TheTruthTriumphs
we are shaking from fear... we are real victims of Exential, at least most of us in this forum. SL is in jail and you might be soon. People like you and Exential people are the ones spoiling the image of our beloved Dubai.

Where you want me to come and speak? For a seminar which was held last year on people's cost?
Give the authorities her number.
I don't need to provide names to you. If she's reading this then for sure she knows who are the employees. Poor innocent employees just like da poor innocent clients who we're coned.
I'm done with you TheTruthTriumphs may be you join her soon..

Where you want me to come and speak? For a seminar which was held last year on people's cost?
Give the authorities her number.
I don't need to provide names to you. If she's reading this then for sure she knows who are the employees. Poor innocent employees just like da poor innocent clients who we're coned.
I'm done with you TheTruthTriumphs may be you join her soon..
You seriously are indeed that stupid. You think it is difficult for the authorities to get the phone number. :D Man, you crack me up!
Now I have a doubt that you are the "poor innocent employee" maybe...
I am not done with you!

You seriously are indeed that stupid. You think it is difficult for the authorities to get the phone number. :D Man, you crack me up!
Now I have a doubt that you are the "poor innocent employee" maybe...
I am not done with you!

Why are you taking up for her so much? Looks like SL has given her the power to trade only for you. No wonder. It's ok may you recover your money and let the others suffer.

Lol..find it so funny that people are still defending EG...why would somebody support a defaulted firm without any personal interest (unless you know the people personally).People have been conned and yet there are some who still think otherwise presenting a holier than thou attitude..The authorities have put him behind bars , the legal system has held him guilty..wonder what else do people want as a proof ..d contracts were not adhered too ,d money was siphoned off ,no transparency, empty words, bad attitude and on d top they challenged investors to go to court .....When they went to court which resulted him being behind bars ,, the supporters are cribbing that since he is behind bars he cant give the money ....loads of airline crew members were conned into this scam by a select few and we are all reeling the effect of it ..the same people conned another bunch of people into UT ..as of r EG , the money in FC prime is under the control of VL as seen in documents and I am sure they have no plans for giving that back ...Indian authorities have to be told about this as well as ASIC ...they should not enjoy the life with the remaining money in FC prime..It is our hardened money
Rakesh, can you tell us how did you get all this information that the money is with VL and in FC prime? Because from what most of us know is that the investigation is still on and the verdict is not out yet. Somehow I feel you based what you are saying on just word of mouth or online forums or lawyers. I think it would be wiser to wait for the authorities to give their statement before we have our own assumptions.

Back