the neuro strenght predictor

olrich

Recruit
Hey guys

I want to show you a good mecanical system.Now keep an open mind don't look at the charts and say it paints your bars so does heiken ashi.It's about the signals you get.

Lets get right to it then this is how the system works.If you get a light green candle after a downtrend you buy and exit the trade when you get a red candle.The reverse is true for sell trades light red candle you sell and exit the trade when you get a green candle.

Now the charts i have a 1 hour and 4 hour chart.If you look at the 1 hour chart i have marked the sell trades with an arrow because on the 4 hour chart you had an uptrend since the 13th september.Now trading this system on the 1 hour frame i prefer to trade only in the direction of the 4 hour frame.The 4 hour frame has a mighty big trade that is still going from the 13th september ofcourse you have to utilize some trailling stop because you can't be in front of the screen 24 hours.I have a dailly chart and then a 5m chart showing potentail trades with arrows.

I welcome any critique or comments.

thanks

Attachments

• neuro.gif
    neuro.gif
    42.5 KB · Views: 57
  • neuro 28 september.gif
    neuro 28 september.gif
    34 KB · Views: 49
  • neuro dailly.gif
    neuro dailly.gif
    27.7 KB · Views: 50
scalping with neuro streght predictor

hey guys

I want to show one scalp trade i entered this morning.Now there is two times I will consider scalping right after 7am gmt and 12 am gmt time.I use the 1 hour and 4 hour trend as confirmation scalping on the 1 min.Now i know that using the 1 hour and 4 hour trend as my timeframe confirmation might seem a little to big with this system 15 m won't work as well.

When i enter a trade i have a tp of 30 pips.Have a look

Attachments

• 7 am gmt.gif
    7 am gmt.gif
    34.1 KB · Views: 36
oops sorry!

This forum is for none commercial systems.I should have read the rules first i will move my tread to the appriote forum but i can't seem to delete the tread.Were to you delete the entire tread...i'm new to this forum and this is the last time it will happen.

thanks

Back