• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Tickmill SCAM! Offers invalid WTI price in close only mode, wrong price execution for all bigger trades

I am having an issue with a company
@Tickmill where is response from your FSA regulator regarding my case?! Whole year is almost over and still no response from your fake regulator! I hold unbeatable proofs that I am damaged by you, why I am not paid?!

@Tickmill can you please show all my FX trades with lot size of 2 lots or higher what slippage I had in graph form? Graph should contain how many trades had positive, negative and no slippage, and what lot size trades were. Show everyone how fair your execution is! @AsstModerator

@Tickmill I asked you a question, where is your response? I demand you provide statistic of positive, negative, neutral slippage on all FX trades with higher then 1 lot from September 2019 until June 2020. I had with you.

Where is respond from your FSA regulator regarding my complaints against you? How dare you call yourself regulated broker by this fake regulator!

I strongly advise all traders to stay away from Tickmill Ltd. This is fraudulent broker. I offer them all opportunities to prove they are right, and they could not do it, yet again they refuse to pay me funds they owe me.

@Tickmill until I am paid to last cent, full amount of $35 966, you can expect my further attacks on you.

Update on my case. Update is that there is no update. Fake FSA regulator did not provide any response to my complaint. Fraudulent broker @Tickmill is hiding under the skirt of fake regulator who does not do their job!

@Tickmill you still owe me $35 966! Why am I not paid yet? I must be paid! There is no other solution to my case. I demand to be paid at once!

If this is not solved, next step is going to the court of law. Tickmill, do not even think you can get away unpunished for your scam!

Update on my case. Update is that there is no update. Fake FSA regulator did not provide any response to my complaint. Fraudulent broker @Tickmill is hiding under the skirt of fake regulator who does not do their job!

@Tickmill you still owe me $35 966! Why am I not paid yet? I must be paid! There is no other solution to my case. I demand to be paid at once!

If this is not solved, next step is going to the court of law. Tickmill, do not even think you can get away unpunished for your scam!
I hope you get somewhere with it mate these guys are always pulling something

Have got any response from them. They are not paying me my money.
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Your support is appreciated. I will do everything within my power to punish Tickmill for their scam.
Hi Deltoid88! I followed your posts for months here about the Scam that Tickmill pulled off with WTI prices, but I have not seen any new updates by you for a long time now. Did Tickmill reach out to pay you some or all your money they owed you and this is why you stopped posting here?

I followed your posts for months here about the Scam that Tickmill pulled off with WTI prices
Hey man! Appreciate very much your interest, and I am sorry for late reply and for not posting updates lately. I just was very busy. Here is an update on my case:

Tickmill Ltd still paid nothing, this fraudulent broker is just silent on my case, hiding under the skirt of fake FSA regulator. FSA regulator came alive in July 2021, and had new team organized for my case and much more serious approach, and my hopes went up. I had long Skype call with them explaining once again Tickmill's scam, they asked some more evidences which I provided and they told me they are in close contact with Tickmill and that I should expect their final decision by end of October 2021. What happened in the end of October 2021? Literally nothing! FSA regulator just told me that they are still investigating, and up to date I did not have any kind of respond back from them despite many of my failed attempts to reach them. Conclusion is that FSA regulator is completely fake regulator, they just pretend they do their job, while doing nothing in reality! Every trader should know that brokers which have FSA as their regulator are unregulated brokers! I can share email communication and Skype call which was recorded with FSA on request.

This does not mean I gave up from chasing Tickmill, this just means I should not count on FSA at all and challenge Tickmill directly on the court. It is extremely difficult to find honest lawyers, so my way to go is to approach court directly. Here is court information where every trader who is damaged by Tickmill should seek for refund:

Email: info@judiciary.gov.sc

Telephone: +248 428 5800 / 4285858

I shall update you on any new development.

Hey man! Appreciate very much your interest, and I am sorry for late reply and for not posting updates lately. I just was very busy. Here is an update on my case:

Tickmill Ltd still paid nothing, this fraudulent broker is just silent on my case, hiding under the skirt of fake FSA regulator. FSA regulator came alive in July 2021, and had new team organized for my case and much more serious approach, and my hopes went up. I had long Skype call with them explaining once again Tickmill's scam, they asked some more evidences which I provided and they told me they are in close contact with Tickmill and that I should expect their final decision by end of October 2021. What happened in the end of October 2021? Literally nothing! FSA regulator just told me that they are still investigating, and up to date I did not have any kind of respond back from them despite many of my failed attempts to reach them. Conclusion is that FSA regulator is completely fake regulator, they just pretend they do their job, while doing nothing in reality! Every trader should know that brokers which have FSA as their regulator are unregulated brokers! I can share email communication and Skype call which was recorded with FSA on request.

This does not mean I gave up from chasing Tickmill, this just means I should not count on FSA at all and challenge Tickmill directly on the court. It is extremely difficult to find honest lawyers, so my way to go is to approach court directly. Here is court information where every trader who is damaged by Tickmill should seek for refund:

Email: info@judiciary.gov.sc

Telephone: +248 428 5800 / 4285858

I shall update you on any new development.
Hi Deltoid88! Thank you for your reply and for sharing all the info with us regarding the updates you have! Much appreciated! I am also a victim of the same WTI Tickmill scam under SySEC. I am reading your posts for guidance for very long time as I mentioned before. CySEC kindly have said to me that they don't deal with individual complaints as the law does not allow them, unless a large number of victims of the same scam contacts them, otherwise they can't do anything as is not part of their obligations as regulator of CIFs to deal with individual people's complaints. CySEC said to contact the Cyprus Ombusman or seek a civil court judgment. I spoke with a local lawyer here, but he said that I should not even bother with the courts in Cyprus as the law practice in negative when it comes to been a victim due to brokers scams as is the traders fault for opening trades with such brokers. I think only if many traders come forward together and open a united class action lawsuit agians Tickmil and other such brokers related to WTI price scam things with gain publicity and maybe we win in court and stop such bad practises by regulated brokers. I will wait with interest future updates regarding your case with Tickmill as seems the FSA have more powers to deal with individual complaints then CySEC does.

Back