Tinder- Ambrysun - SunrocIndustrial live

PK494

Sergeant
Thanks, unfortunately there's a very slim to none chance to recover the loss but I hope more people will find out that this type of scam is on the rise and I have looked at the internet, there's only Reddit and Quora who briefly mentioned about it. This scammers being using this pretty young Asian girls for quite sometimes and actually the scam is quite popular in China and they even have a name for it "killing pig plate". The victims are pigs in this case.

Here's an article on how it works: Online Dating Scam: The Art of Killing the Plated Pig

The Chinese and Hong Kong officials are aware of this because they use the same tactics to convince a lot of people, mostly men to trade/buy gold in the past few years. It's all throughout Southeast Asia. I hope that they can get expose more through the main medium.

They are now targeting the west because we rarely hear about it.

I hope people can tell this to family and friends, so they can watch out for this. I have read that some people have lost their whole life savings in this kind of scams.

Hello

A few weeks ago I matched on tinder with a guy from Macao, whose parents(apperently) live in Germany and he just left for Macao, but wants to come back as soon as it's possible. We spoke on whatsapp every day, nice conversations. Sent pictures, some voicemail. VC via WhatsApp is not possible from China...
After a while he sent me a Screenshot of how much he just made with trading on bitcoins. He told me his uncle is always checking the market and advises him.
I
Soon he started to encourage me to invest too, to make money like he does, so when he gets back here we can meet and travel together and so on. I really believed him all, and invested 1000€ on Mt4. With Screenshots he marked everything and guided me through all this. Ambrysun is the mailing address, the account is called SunrocIndustrial live.
So far so good.
Soon I had a few bucks more with his and his uncles advise. It all seemed trustworthy.
He asked me to invest more. Much more.
To make a higher profit, to get more out of it. He told me it's going to be easy to withdraw and what not..
After overthinking and some researching I went out of my comfort zone and took the risk and invested 25000€, which I had to lent from my bank.
Wit his advise I made a few thousand more in 5 days. All looked good. He wanted me to invest more but that was not possible anymore for me.
Shortly after, a 'good market' was available, he told me how much point sell or buy(like he did before) and when to close. Suddenly all was gone...I was devastadet.
I blamed myself for doing all wrong.
He told me what loser I am, many things you wouldn't tell to someone you apperently like.
I started to investigate, and with a friend I found out that this guy is a fake. His phone number is basically the same(last number different) than with some guy from south Korea who my friend met on tinder as well, who wanted him to trade on Mt4 as well.
I might sound stupid or naive, however.
What's the profit of this person? My conclusion is, he has something to do with
SunrocIndustrial.
Hi there, I'd love to have a chat with you, because I'm currently having a similar experience. I recently matched on Tinder with a guy who supposedly lives in Schenzen, China. We have had a lot of chats, and even 1 video conversation on WhatsApp. He has told me I should trade using sunrocindustrial live also! I have not invested anything, and am still chatting with him, however, our chats have become more and more talking about how I should invest now as the market is good, he also says his uncle advises him! I said I am not ready to invest yet. as I need time to understand more how this works, he has become a little persistent, saying even if I invest less to start is OK, and now is a good time. There are so many parallels in your thread, I would love to compare notes with you, I do have WhatsApp photos of him, who incidentally said his name is Lin. What was his profile on Tinder?

Hi there, I'd love to have a chat with you, because I'm currently having a similar experience. I recently matched on Tinder with a guy who supposedly lives in Schenzen, China. We have had a lot of chats, and even 1 video conversation on WhatsApp. He has told me I should trade using sunrocindustrial live also! I have not invested anything, and am still chatting with him, however, our chats have become more and more talking about how I should invest now as the market is good, he also says his uncle advises him! I said I am not ready to invest yet. as I need time to understand more how this works, he has become a little persistent, saying even if I invest less to start is OK, and now is a good time. There are so many parallels in your thread, I would love to compare notes with you, I do have WhatsApp photos of him, who incidentally said his name is Lin. What was his profile on Tinder?
p.s. I am sorry you had this bad experience, he is the loser, not you :)

Sorry you had this experience, it's awful how these scammers build your trust up over time.
If you wouldn't mind sharing his number, or at least the last few numbers to try and help others avoid falling victim to a similar crime.
I'd be happy to share the info I have too, really sounds like the same person