• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

too good to be true? please guide

Account Manager blowing up the accounts is one of the worst scenarios to happen for an investor. If it is too good to be true, it is certainly not worth trying. Thus, it is always best for a trader to develop their trading skills.
It's good to learn standalone than relying other, I am also ever investing on certain trader that according agreement loss he will to bear, but it's only agreement on paper, but in fact when many investor investing money, he making reason if ea can't profitable anymore, which eventually carry out money from investor, now I am also learn alone with simple chart analysis based on chart pattern price action but most important is risk management first before thinking target

It's good to learn standalone than relying other, I am also ever investing on certain trader that according agreement loss he will to bear, but it's only agreement on paper, but in fact when many investor investing money, he making reason if ea can't profitable anymore, which eventually carry out money from investor, now I am also learn alone with simple chart analysis based on chart pattern price action but most important is risk management first before thinking target
Very much true even if it is a simple chart analysis, it is always beneficial to develop a good and profitable trading system. Instead of spending time on the account managers or venturing into more risky affairs it is undoubtedly good to invest learning on one self.

Very much true even if it is a simple chart analysis, it is always beneficial to develop a good and profitable trading system. Instead of spending time on the account managers or venturing into more risky affairs it is undoubtedly good to invest learning on one self.
If already really having more experience even with naked chart analysis, still possible to making profit, but also need always trade with risk management plan, because no perfect trader that will always accurate on analysis, trading is like as how to manage the risk with expectation to increasing profit, if likely get fail and losing money we can't blaming others

If already really having more experience even with naked chart analysis, still possible to making profit, but also need always trade with risk management plan, because no perfect trader that will always accurate on analysis, trading is like as how to manage the risk with expectation to increasing profit, if likely get fail and losing money we can't blaming others
In Forex trading business, it is not required for the traders to be perfect. All that is required is ideal money management. :)

Back