Trader Scammer Anatasya & Davit Barateli

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can show 100% Proof this Bugger what have done to me . Have blocked from all Over !!
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

You do realise that anybody can set up a fake name and pretend to be a man or woman on Facebook? You should never trust a random person to manage your money.

Before giving your hard earned money, you should ask for a track record of trades, MyFXBook and maybe meet them in person. Or better yet, learn for yourself as Forex is a life skill.
No he is not random person. He is real scammer. It's not someone pretending to be Davit do the scam but Davit himself is a scammer. He took my money too and never return it back. I knew him from a forex class. We discuss forex things in the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back