traderforliving_vs www.fantasydreamteam.com/ea.html

Your explanation may sound convenient for you, but unfortunately, the Law, as practiced in almost any country, does "not" support your supposition. You can go as far back in history as you like, it does not support your scenario.

During a bargaining process, whether the item for sale is a piece of software, or an airplane, if a buyer is hesitant to purchase a product. The seller may, at his own personal loss, in order to secure the sale, re-negotiate the terms of the sale. Those new terms, or representations (promises), become the "new" terms of the sale, and any prior terms, which contradict the more recent terms, are "null and void".

If, after the new proposal in "terms", is given to the seller, and the seller purchases the product "in reliance of the content of those new terms", then the contract is now in effect under the "new" terms. The old terms are no longer applicable. The new terms, in effect, are treated as an "amended contract/agreement".

In this purchase at hand, YOU agreed to sell the EA, at a discount. The buyer at this point, did "not" make the purchase. The buyer emailed you again, for clarification, "if" the EA would "still" be covered by the "refund guarantee" warranty process. You responded, in order to close the deal, that you WOULD still honor the guarantee.

By acting in "reliance" of your assurances, the buyer made the purchase. You MAY NOT, then later claim that the promises you made "prior to the sale" were "not" to be taken as "truthful or seriously", and that therefore they should have no legal effect. If that were the case, then our entire economic system would be in chaos, every time a seller decided to change the terms of an agreement AFTER the purchase was completed.

You didn't promise a refund to the buyer just ONCE, but MULTIPLE times. As the seller, these statements BECAME the "new" (amended) terms of the agreement.

So, at this point, you are asking us to believe that you are either "irresponsible" for the things you promise, or that you "intentionally" seek to deceive potential buyers of your products. In either case, this circumlocution on your part is quite troublesome, as someone who is trying to introduce your product line to the public.

The bottom line is this: The terms on the site that the buyer agreed to upon purchase state that there are no refunds for discounted links.

What is said after and what is said here on the FPA is secondary to the terms that the buyer agress to upon purchase. They are set in stone and I am 100% in my right to use them. The buyer (and everyone else) should learn to read terms.

Why dont you go after real scammers?! Infact, if you take this any further I have the right to call you scammers for trying to force me to breach the terms of my site. I would have a real case, especially when the product has made 33% in the past 3 weeks and there is still a refund request that was made with a discounted link that for the 100th time is not covered as per the terms.

@equalizer - I said the guarantee was still valid, as it was. I did not however say that it was valid for the discount link! That is against my terms! There were no new terms agreed, nor new proposal of terms! The buyer was presented with the discount link, but was under no obligation to use it. You lot will do your very best to make something out of nothing wont you. Why dont you go and find the real scammers.

As mentioned before, I have removed refunds completely. No confusion there.

Last edited:
So are you saying then that the following did NOT happen?:

1. You offered 20% discount to buyer, by email.
2. He responded to your 20% discount offer, by email, asking you if the 60 day guarantee would STILL apply.
3. You responded by email that YES, the 60 day guarantee would STILL apply.

@equalizer - I said the guarantee was still valid, as it was. I did not however say that it was valid for the discount link! That is against my terms! There were no new terms agreed, nor new proposal of terms! The buyer was presented with the discount link, but was under no obligation to use it. You lot will do your very best to make something out of nothing wont you. Why dont you go and find the real scammers.

As mentioned before, I have removed refunds completely. No confusion there.

So are you saying then that the following did NOT happen?:

1. You offered 20% discount to buyer, by email.
2. He responded to your 20% discount offer, by email, asking you if the 60 day guarantee would STILL apply.
3. You responded by email that YES, the 60 day guarantee would STILL apply.

He did not ask if the 60 day guarantee would still apply, he asked if it was still available. The answer to his question is yes, it was still available. He then used the discount link, which the terms state is not covered in the guarantee. SO, the guarantee was still available, but the buyer was not covered as they were using a discount link. Call it a misunderstanding, communication breakdown or language barrier, at the end of the day, I am standing firm to my terms.

So you clearly tell him a refund is available more than once when he's asking about it, but make sure to send him a link that wipes out any chance of a refund?

Hey Richard,

I've got a deal for you. I've got a 100% iron-clad money back guarantee on a product, plus I'll offer you a discount (not mentioning that additional terms apply if you take it - you need to read all the other info on the website for that) while still saying the guarantee applies (but not to your purchase). Care to take me up on the offer?

Richard, if that's your logic, you are pathetic.

So, after the buyer received your 20% discount offer, and asked you if the 60 day guarantee would still be available, you corrected him by informing him that the 60 guarantee would NOT be available with the offer you just gave him? And that if he insisted on the 60 day guarantee, then he would have to pay the full price? And he communicated with you that the 60 day guarantee was NO LONGER a concern, and paid you the lower price, "anyway"?

It was only "after" you told him the warranty was "still available" with the discount offer that he "agreed" to purchase the EA. Otherwise, he would have purchased the EA "before" asking for the 60 day warranty.

Why would you "assume" that he only wanted to know if the guarantee was still available when paying the "full" price for the EA, if the both of you were NOW discussing your revised "discount offer"? Wouldn't the answer be "obvious", that when paying the full price, there would be a 60 day warranty? He would have no "reason" to ask such a question if he wanted to pay the full price. You made no attempt to clarify the issue to him, but just said "yes" to any of his questions in order to get him to send you some money.

He did not ask if the 60 day guarantee would still apply, he asked if it was still available. The answer to his question is yes, it was still available. He then used the discount link, which the terms state is not covered in the guarantee. SO, the guarantee was still available, but the buyer was not covered as they were using a discount link. Call it a misunderstanding, communication breakdown or language barrier, at the end of the day, I am standing firm to my terms.

Last edited:
Thank you, that's exactly my point.

How does a person wake up in the morning, and look at them-self in the mirror, with this type of business ethics??? :confused:

So you clearly tell him a refund is available more than once when he's asking about it, but make sure to send him a link that wipes out any chance of a refund?

Hey Richard,

I've got a deal for you. I've got a 100% iron-clad money back guarantee on a product, plus I'll offer you a discount (not mentioning that additional terms apply if you take it - you need to read all the other info on the website for that) while still saying the guarantee applies (but not to your purchase). Care to take me up on the offer?

Richard, if that's your logic, you are pathetic.

OOPS! Not this time!

terms and conditions exist for a reason, we should all pay more attention to whats written there.
Sorry Mike - you have NOT read everything that Swaby actually said to Nino, otherwise you would not have said that.

Swaby deliberately told Nino, (when he asked him if the 60 day guarantee was still available with the discounted price):

"Yes the 60 day guarantee is still available. But with this performance you will not need it ;-)"

In the SAME email response, he provided the link to the download knowing that Nino expected the discount AND the guarantee, as per his question to Swaby.

Clearly Swaby mislead Nino.

Regardless of how Swaby now squeals about the deal, he clearly knew what he was doing was deceptive, and that his product was defective - hence an offer of "fixed" EA's instead of the plain and simple refund as promised.

To drag up T&C's to try to cover for a clear email response he gave as reassurance, is infantile, and an attempt to deceive further by bringing in irrelevant information. Swaby clearly waived those T&C's for Nino when he responded as above.

I would not deal with Swaby, and I recommend that this be spread as widely as possible to stop unsuspecting others from falling into his deceitful web.

PS - Swaby - if you intend to remain in business, I suggest you begin to build up some goodwill with your clients.
Clearly your behaviour in this case has been to deceive.
You need to become a man and simply pay back what you took fraudulently. $400 won't break you, if your EA is any good.
But that $400 will buy you an enormous amount of respect from your public, particularly if you can show a little humility with it.
A quick refund and an apology, followed by a decent rebuild of your website would be the way to go.

Last edited:
Hi

Bellow you can read the full correspondance between me and Richard Swaby. Now you can make your own opinion. Mr. Swaby have lied me to offer a guarantee but have done everything to don't fulfill the guarantee offered me. He search excuses, after excuses. I'm warning everybody to buying any product from him...

Thanks,

Nino

To: rich****
Subject: "Two Percent Daily" automated system.
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 00:19:27 +0100
Hi

I want to buy your system but I wish moore proofs.

Can you show me live results or give me the investor password to examine the trades ?

Thanks,

Nino

Von: Richard Swaby [mailto:rich_swaby@hotmail.co.uk]
Betreff: RE: "Two Percent Daily" automated system.

Hi Nino,

I hope trading is going well for you?

The EA was only finalised and released last week so I currently have no live results to share. However I have had good feedback from customers so far.

Provided you use a broker with no dealing desk that does not trade against you, you can expect the EA to perform as it did in the tests. I developed and tested a variety of beta versions over the 4 months I have been working on the EA - The last version I tested made nearly 300% in less than 2 months.

Please find attached a statement from yesterday that a customer emailed me - results going well thus far!

Best Regards,
Rich.
Two Percent Daily Automated Forex Robot | Forex Software | Forex Expert Advisor

To: rich*****; rich@fantasydreamteam.com
Subject: AW: "Two Percent Daily" automated system.
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 13:53:31 +0100
Hi

Can you give me please a discount ? Because 500 USD is unfortunately too much money for me.

Do you accept also 400 USD ?

And why you don’t accept any longer purchase through Clickbank ?

Thanks,

Nino

Von: Richard Swaby [mailto:rich*****]
Gesendet: Freitag, 10. Dezember 2010 13:59
An:
Betreff: RE: AW: "Two Percent Daily" automated system.

Hi Nino,

I do not offer the EA through Clickbank as they have a limit of $99.

Due to the sheer amount of hard work and time spent on the EA and the quality of the finished software, I believe $500 is a fair price. I put blood, sweat and tears into getting the Two Percent Daily method automated - it is my life's work. I have been living and breathing this EA every day for months!

I have received some good feedback from customers today and yesterday:

Richard,
I am running this on my account, and it has produced a 5% gain in the last 4 days. AWESOME.

Is there a reason you run it on GBPUSD only? Have you tried customizing the settings for any other currency pairs? Or would it just not work?

Thanks,
-Steve

Hey Rich!

Had 4 winners last night! Off to a great start!

Thanks!
Tim

I hope to have you on the team soon!

Best Regards,
Rich.

Von: Richard Swaby [mailto:rich*********]
Gesendet: Freitag, 10. Dezember 2010 21:18
Betreff: Two Percent Daily EA Discount Offer

Hi Nino,

I have been considering your offer and I am happy to tell you that I will take you up on it.

Here is your exclusive payment link with 20% discount: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=JF6YJTL9BHTEY

Best Regards,
Rich.
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 21:45:18 +0100
Hi

Thank you very much!!!

Is the guarantee of 60 days still available ?

Thanks,

Nino

Von: Richard Swaby [mailto:rich********]
Gesendet: Freitag, 10. Dezember 2010 21:48
An:
Betreff: RE: AW: Two Percent Daily EA Discount Offer

Hi Nino,

No problem! Yes the 60 day guarantee is still available. But with this performance you will not need it ;-)

Your link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=JF6YJTL9BHTEY

Best Regards,
Rich.

Von: Richard Swaby [mailto:rich************]
Gesendet: Freitag, 10. Dezember 2010 21:56
Betreff: Two Percent Daily

Hi Nino,

Thank you for your purchase. PayPal should have redirected you to the download page. Just in case you did not get redirected I have attached the Two Percent Daily EA to this email.

VIP: You must use a non dealing desk broker with a tight spread on the GBPUSD. I recommend FinFx, you can download their MT4 platfrom from: http://www.metaquotes.net/files/finfx/mt4setup.exe

Also, if you want to run some back tests this weekend, ensure that you disconnect MT4 from your broker before the market closes or else you will be testing with weekend spreads, which are useless.

Best Regards,
Rich.

----------------------------------------------------

Von: Richard Swaby [mailto:rich***********]
Gesendet: Montag, 13. Dezember 2010 12:01
Betreff: RE: AW: Two Percent Daily

Hi Nino,

What timezone is your computer? The start and end time is not based on the broker, but your computer time.
Updated EA with updated settingd coming soon!

Best Regards,
Rich.
Gesendet: Montag, 13. Dezember 2010 13:13
Betreff: RE: AW: AW: Two Percent Daily

Hi Nino,

Start time: 5
End time: 20

Best Regards,
Rich.

Gesendet: Montag, 13. Dezember 2010 13:35
Betreff: RE: Two Percent Daily / Question settings

Hi Nino,

Looks like you need to set the start ime one hour forward to 5 and the same for the end time to 20.
Good news on the update - It produces even better results and has less drawdown.
The new stop loss is only 5 pips!

How are your results so far?

Best Regards,
Rich.

Gesendet: Montag, 13. Dezember 2010 13:39
An: 'Richard Swaby'
Betreff: AW: Two Percent Daily / Question settings

Hi Richard

Thank you very much. The first trade was a winner ;-)

I look forward at your update! I hope you can implement a money management option too that works fine.

Thanks,

Nino

To: rich**********
Subject: AW: Two Percent Daily
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 22:27:51 +0100
Hi

Thank you very much. Can you implement an automatic money management in the EA ? Example 5% on every trade ?

Thanks,

Nino

Gesendet: Freitag, 10. Dezember 2010 22:37
Betreff: RE: AW: Two Percent Daily

Hi Nino,

I tried for a very long time to implement that, but struggled so decided to opt for the lots option instead, which I firmly believe is more flexible anyways. I will look at adding it again in the future.

Best Regards,
Rich.

Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 14:41:29 +0100
Subject: Two Percent Daily / Question
Hi Richard

Please read below sentence, it is copied from the pdf file provided along with 2percentdaily ea.

Here he says start time 8 am GMT.

Next you need to change the start time and end time. The start time
(HourFrom) should be 8am GMT and the end time (HourTo) should be
20pm GMT. Check GMT time here
GMT: Greenwich Mean Time - World Time / Time in every Time Zone

But in the email that you send me he says:

"You can use the default sets, but make sure you change the start time to
match 5am GMT on your computer clock and the end time to 8pm GMT. Also,
change the lots to reflect your account balance
So which one is correct?

Please clarify.

Thanks,

Nino

Von: Richard Swaby [mailto:rich*************]
Gesendet: Montag, 13. Dezember 2010 16:44
Betreff: RE: Two Percent Daily / Question

Hi Nino,

The start time should be 5am and end time 20pm GMT. Sorry for the confusion. Update to come soon...

Best Regards,
Rich.
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 21:52:55 +0100
Hi Richard

So time is based on computer, not broker ok??? Can you explain me why? Because this is really strange... I have tested hundreds of Expert Advisors but all use the broker time and not the computer clock time….

Thanks for your explication.

Regards,

Nino

---------------------

Gesendet: Montag, 13. Dezember 2010 22:58
Betreff: RE: Two Percent Daily / Question

Hi Nino,

That is just the way that I decided to code it. When you run a backtest however, the EA will use the broker time.

Best Regards,
Rich.

To: rich**************
Subject: Two Percent Daily EA / Question
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 23:36:25 +0100
Hi Richard

So far the EA works for me fine only with the broker FinFX. Can you suggest other good brokers that the EA will work fine?

I have tested it on other Broker Demo accounts but have not so good results.

And what happens if FinFX change the spread? Are we out of game?

Thanks,
Nino

Von: Richard Swaby [mailto:rich*****************]
Gesendet: Montag, 13. Dezember 2010 23:39
Betreff: RE: Two Percent Daily EA / Question

Hi Nino,

I have a customer who is testing it on FinFx, FxOpen and Inovatrade. FinFx is up the most, then FxOpen and then Inovatrade, but they are all up!
I would stick with FinFx. They should not raise the spread, very unlikely.

Best Regards,
Rich.
To: rich************
Subject: Two Percent Daily / Trading results question
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 13:03:25 +0100
Hi

Today I had 3 trades and 2 times I have hit the stoploss. So I loss all the earnings from yesterday + more . See printscreen bellow.

How do you explain me this? Is the EA still profitable ?

Thanks,

Nino

Gesendet: Dienstag, 14. Dezember 2010 13:30
Betreff: RE: Two Percent Daily / Trading results question

Hi Nino,

Can you send me your set file please?

It is normal to have 1 or 2 losses, especially over the holiday period when the market conditions are very unpredictable. As long as you are running on demo then that is fine.

What I have found is that we can make results more profitable by using an even tighter stop loss of 5 pips, this stops losses killing the wins. Also ensure that the trailing stop is tight to lock in profit at the earliest opportunity.

Best Regards,
Rich.

Gesendet: Dienstag, 14. Dezember 2010 13:39
Betreff: AW: Two Percent Daily / Trading results question

Hi Rich,

Attached the set-file I used like you requested.

Please send me the set-file or newest version with tighter stop loss of 5 pips if you can. Thanks for your help in advance.

Best regards,

Nino

Gesendet: Dienstag, 14. Dezember 2010 17:13
Betreff: RE: AW: Two Percent Daily / Trading results question

Hi Nino,

My stop loss is at 5 and not getting hit. I am up nearly $200 today (20 pips). See statement attached. I have the trailing stop at 3 and gap at 1. The take profit is also now set at 10 pips. The hours are 8am to 4pm GMT, as the losers seem to be coming outside these hours when GBPUSD trading volume is lower - REMEMBER: THE EA RUNS BASED ON COMPUTER TIME, SO MAKE SURE THE START HOUR REFLECTS 8AM GMT IN COMPARISON TO YOUR COMPUTER CLOCK - E.G. IF YOUR COMPUTER CLOCK IS 5 HOURS BEHIND GMT THEN THE START TIME SHOULD BE 3AM. The good thing about these settings are that the losses will not kill the wins and the wins can be double the losses!

Best Regards,
Rich.
Subject: AW: AW: Two Percent Daily / Trading results question
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 21:39:40 +0100
Hi Rich

Many thanks. I will test the new settings now. Tommorow I will see how is going…

With the „old“-settings the EA have recovered the losses today. See printscreen bellow and made 80 USD profit.

Best regards,

Nino

Gesendet: Dienstag, 14. Dezember 2010 22:18
An:
Betreff: RE: AW: AW: Two Percent Daily / Trading results question

Hi Nino,

That's good news! :)

This is why traders should not give up on systems after a few bad trades!

Best Regards,
Rich.

To: rich***********
Subject: Two Percent Daily / Trading results 15th December 2010 with new settings + comparison with old settings + Question
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 21:02:18 +0100

Hi Rich

Bellow the trading results of today (see printscreens).

With new settings (5 pips stoploss) = 2 loosers and 4winners. Profit 59 USD.

With old settings (11 pips stoploss) = 3 loosser and 8 winners. Profits: 88 USD

Wouldn't it be possible to use virtual Trail Stop instead of hard trail Stop? That would open
the ea to more brokers, as the broker' stop levels would not be taken into consideration.

Thanks,

Nino

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 15. Dezember 2010 21:28
An:
Betreff: RE: Two Percent Daily / Trading results 15th December 2010 with new settings + comparison with old settings + Question

Hi Nino,

Good results! I achieved similar results with the SL@5,TP@10,TS3,TG1.

Did you adjust the time at all? What do you mean by "virtual trailing stop"?

Best Regards,
Rich.

Von: Nino [mailto: ]
Betreff: AW: Two Percent Daily / Trading results 15th December 2010 with new settings + comparison with old settings + Question

Hi Rich

I have adjusted the time like you advertised (new settings : 8am–4 pm gmt / old settings: 5am-20 pm gmt based at the computer clock).

With „virtual trailing stop“ I mean that this will be invisible for the broker. Only at the internal logic of the EA the „trailing stop“ will work… So this EA would be possible to trade to more brokers, as the broker‘ stop levels would not be taken in consideration. What you mean, is this a good idea?

Thanks,

Nino

Gesendet: Donnerstag, 16. Dezember 2010 09:39
An:
Betreff: RE: AW: Two Percent Daily / Trading results 15th December 2010 with new settings + comparison with old settings + Question

Hi Nino,

I will add the virtual trailing stop to my list of things to do on the EA. Good luck with the new settings, please keep me updated.

Best Regards,
Rich.
To: rich*********
Subject: Two Percent Daily EA / Trade results and questions
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 23:29:50 +0100
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 23:29:50 +0100

Hi Rich

Today with the broker FinFX I had 2 loosers and 3 winners (see printscreen bellow):

Loss: 100 pips = 100 USD
Wins: 5,2 Pips = 52 USD

= Today Minus - 48 USD

I’m just wondering if this EA can work on live account too. For now I test only on Demo Account. But backtests and forward test with small takeprofits and stoplosses are not represantative.

I have some questions too: Why at the website you show ab backtest with a timeframe of 15 Minutes and a Money Management implemented? But the EA I received works on 1 Hour Timeframe and without automatic MoneyManagement? Is this the same EA you showed at your website?

Thanks for your answer.

Best regarrds,

Nino

Nino

Gesendet: Samstag, 18. Dezember 2010 12:09
Betreff: RE: Two Percent Daily EA / Trade results and questions

Hi Nino,

The back tests on the site are on the m15 timeframe, but the EA is still trading off h1 support/resistance. I decided to edit the EA to trade off the h1 whilst being attached to it. So it is more or less exactly the same, but can be used on the h1 instead of being on the m15 and trading from the h1. Hope that is clear.

FinFx demo server is exactly the smae as there live server for spread and execution, so the results are more or less the same. It seems as though the losses you suffered were with a 11 pip stop loss? Did you receive my email regarding tightening up the stop loss to just 5 pips? Keep the trailing stop at 3 and gap at 1.

Remember, we are in the holiday period, so the market action is very unpredictable and it is a hard time to judge trading systems.

Best Regards,
Rich.

Gesendet: Sonntag, 19. Dezember 2010 10:24
Betreff: AW: Two Percent Daily EA / Trade results and questions

Hi

I have used the 5 pips stoploss settings you recommended me.

The only thing is, that the broker FinFX is a non regulated broker and I don’t know really if the money is safe with them. With other brokers the EA don’t works fine and I had many losses in the other brokers account.

So I hope that the new version will be compatible with more brokers and works better in forward test. When will be the new version ready?

Thanks,

Nino

Gesendet: Sonntag, 19. Dezember 2010 15:29
An:
Betreff: RE: AW: Two Percent Daily EA / Trade results and questions

Hi Nino,

I understand your concerns regarding FinFx not being regulated. However, I believe that the regulations put unfair restrictions on traders. The current version does work with regulated brokers, it is just a matter of finding one that offers a tight spread on the GBPUSD.

I hope to have a new version of the EA ready for the new year with the added features.

Best Regards,
Rich.

Gesendet: Montag, 20. Dezember 2010 21:07
Betreff: Two Percent Daily EA / Trade results

Hi Rich

Today was a black day. 3 trades with 3 loosing trades 
See printscreen bellow.

Thanks,

Nino

Gesendet: Montag, 20. Dezember 2010 23:15
Betreff: RE: Two Percent Daily EA / Trade results

Hi Nino,

I am running 2 sets - the tight stop and the original. Please find attached the excellent results today from the original settings. This is what happens when people panic after a losing trade or day and I recommend them to change the settings - they end up going to different settings that lose whilst the original settings when. Do you see what I mean? Trading requires discipline and patience and I feel that those who complained about the few losing trades/days caused the EA to settings to be changed to quickly. However, it is too early and the wrong time of year to give an accurate comparisment of the two settings. We need to give it a few weeks at least.

Best Regards,
Rich.

Gesendet: Dienstag, 21. Dezember 2010 21:05
Betreff: Two Percent Daily EA / Backtest Question
Wichtigkeit: Hoch
Hi Rich

First and foremost, the backtests that are on the sales page cannot be duplicated, even with FinFx. Second, I have run every conceivable backtest looking for a profitable combination. I have tested SL from 2 up to 30 pips; Take Profit from 1 up to 50 pips; trailing from 1 to 15 pips; and trailing gap from 0 to 10. All tests were done with 90% modeling quality data on the M15 and 1H Timeframe. I let my computer run until it had exhausted every single combination and it did not find even one profitable combination for 2010.

How do you explain me this? Do you probably hidden me some information?

If you use a different broker for the backtests, so give me please their name and I will try their platform too. Until I cannot duplicate your backtest from the sales page then I will not be happy, because I have paid 400 USD for your EA with the expectation to reach the same results like you in the backtest. What you tell „See the proof bellow!“.

I hope you can help me. But if this is not possible, so I ask kindly for a refund.

Thanks,

Nino

Gesendet: Dienstag, 21. Dezember 2010 22:57
Betreff: RE: Two Percent Daily EA / Backtest Question

Hi Nino,

Run the EA on an Alpari account with the settings shown on the sales page. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE DONE AND NO INFORMATION IS HIDDEN.

By the way, the EA is up yesterday and today.

Best Regards,
Rich.

Gesendet: Dienstag, 21. Dezember 2010 23:17
Betreff: AW: Two Percent Daily EA / Backtest Question

Hi Rich

But I don’t understand now. Why you don’t run the EA on Alpari with this settings, if this are most profitable ? And why you recommend FinFX if this Broker reach never such good results on backtest like the Broker Alpari?

Thanks,

Nino

Gesendet: Dienstag, 21. Dezember 2010 23:26
Betreff: RE: AW: Two Percent Daily EA / Backtest Question

Hi Nino,

I got great results on FinFx with the settings SL11, TP50, TS4, TG1. Please see the attached statement.
The EA can be used on Alpari with the sets from my site. I just offer changes for those who wish to be informed and for those who use non dealing desk brokers - there is no obligation to follow my updates or take my advice. You can use some of your own initiative with the EA and what will work for you.

Best Regards,
Rich.

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 22. Dezember 2010 00:27
Betreff: AW: AW: Two Percent Daily EA / Backtest Question

Hi Rich

Thanks for the backtest, wich settings have you used, so that the EA have increased the lotsize automatically?

I’m starting a forward test with a decent broker MIG, a regulated broker from Switzerland. See here: Forex Trading | Best Forex Broker- MIG BANK

Wich settings do you recommend me with this broker?

Thanks,

Nino

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 22. Dezember 2010 01:38
Betreff: RE: AW: AW: Two Percent Daily EA / Backtest Question

Hi Nino,

The settings used were "lotschonprofit = 0.1".

With that broker I would recommend that you run 2 tests on a demo account to begin with. One with default settings and one with a tighter stop loss and trailing stop. However, you should consider what settings suite your personality more and make you feel safer. Some people do not mind smaller losers whilst some are happy to risk a bigger loser to give the trade more room to breathe.

Best Regards,
Rich.

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 22. Dezember 2010 13:09
Betreff: Two Percent Daily EA / Forward Test

Hi

I have set up a demo account with the broker MIG (regulated broker from Switzerland) an put your EA for trading with the standard settings recommended (11 pips stoploss, TS 4, TP 50 and Gap 1).

You can fallow the results here :

MT4i - Statement for megainvest2

Thanks,

Nino

Gesendet: Donnerstag, 23. Dezember 2010 00:30
Betreff: RE: AW: Two Percent Daily EA / Forward Test

Hi Nino,

Yes, a high spread as I had anticipated. I recommend a trailing stop of 5 to 7 pips and a stop loss of 10.

Best Regards,
Rich.

Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 19:16:51 +0100
Hi Rich

The spread is about 3 pips. Do you recommend me to increase the trailing stop to 4 pips ?

Here you can fallow my results :

Thanks,

Nino

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 22. Dezember 2010 17:58
Betreff: RE: Two Percent Daily EA / Forward Test

Hi Nino,

If the spread is greater than 2 pips and on a dealing desk account, you should adjust the trailing stop to something bigger than 4 pips. Please advise me on the brokers spread.

Best Regards,
Rich.
Subject: AW: Two Percent Daily EA / Forward Test
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 19:16:51 +0100
Hi Rich

The spread is about 3 pips. Do you recommend me to increase the trailing stop to 4 pips ?

Here you can fallow my results :

Thanks,

Nino

Gesendet: Donnerstag, 23. Dezember 2010 00:30

Hi Nino,

Yes, a high spread as I had anticipated. I recommend a trailing stop of 5 to 7 pips and a stop loss of 10.

Best Regards,
Rich.

Gesendet: Donnerstag, 23. Dezember 2010 10:25
Betreff: AW: AW: Two Percent Daily EA / Forward Test

Hi Rich

Ok, I have set the trailing stop to 6 and the stop loss to 10 like you recommended. Here you can see my results:

Thanks,

Nino

To: rich*************
Subject: Two Percent Daily EA / Backtest Question
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 10:37:10 +0100
Hi Rich
I cannot backtest the EA on Alpari because the EA cannot correctly calculate lot size for them and it cannot correctly calculate the SL for Alpari. Every backtest I try fails because of these errors. You did not use Alpari UK Classic Account for the backtests or live trading presented on your sales page ? It is possible that the live statement is on your micro account but I do not have that available to test and the MT4 platform does not offer the Micro account as an option for Demo testing ?
Thanks for your help.
Regards,
Nino

Gesendet: Donnerstag, 23. Dezember 2010 11:28
Betreff: RE: Two Percent Daily EA / Backtest Question

Hi Nino,

Perhaps the EA cannot calculate lot size because you are using lots either too big or too small?
I did use my micro account when backtesting, thus I was able to place any lot size, but I believe that on demo it should be the same.

Best Regards,
Rich.

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 29. Dezember 2010 01:23

Hi Nino,

I have read over our emails and have come to a conclusion that as your spread is slightly higher than most ECN accounts then you should stick to a tight trailing stop of 4 pips and a stop loss of 10. This is because you need to give your trades more room to make up for the spread and you also have to lock in slightly earlier than a broker who has a tighter spread. E.g. I had a customer email me this morning who is up over 13% on their account the past week using the EA with a stop loss of 10 and trail of 4. Another customer has consistently been up 2% per day using Inovatrade - you may or may not want to look into this broker.

Please also remember that we are in december and most people do not trade during this uncertain time. If customers are making profits in these conditions, they can only make more when the market returns to normal in January.

I would reset the live account you have been sharing with me and use the SL10, TS4 sets. Also DO NOT increase lots. Trade from 8am to 20pm GMT.

I hope you had an enjoyable holiday weekend!

Best Regards,
Rich.

Subject: Two Percent Daily EA / Forward Test
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 17:50:21 +0100
Hi Rich

What you mean about this performance?

I used the settings you recommended me :

TP 50? / TS 6 / TG 1

At the? broker MIG.

Hours from 5 to 20 GMT

Thanks,

Nino

Gesendet: Dienstag, 28. Dezember 2010 00:40
An:

Hi Nino,

Your performance is being affected by your broker. I just answered an email from a customer who made 2% today with FinFx.

Best Regards,
Rich.
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 13:34:02 +0100

Hi Rich

Thanks for your help. I will use the new settings like you recommended at the broker MIG:

SL 10 , TS4, TG1, TP 50

Hours: 8am to 20 pm gmt

You can fallow my results here:

I will not reset the results but I will see how now is going now… But today the first trade was a winning one…

Thanks,

Nino

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 29. Dezember 2010 13:39

Hi Nino,

I had a customer email me this morning who did not play with the settings after a few bad trades and kept the faith from the beginning. Guess what? He is up over 25%! Taking a $2,000 account to $2,600. Please see attachement.

I will follow your results.

Best Regards,
Rich.
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 15:30:12 +0100
Hi Rich

Great results, I hope I can reach this results on the MIG account oo.

Are this the standard settings he used? I mean SL11, TS 4, TG 2, TP 50 and the hous trading from 8am unil 20pm GMT ?

Thanks,

Nino

Von: Richard Swaby [mailto:rich**************]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 29. Dezember 2010 16:07

Hi Nino,

SL11, TS4, TG1, TP50, 5am to 20pm GMT.

Best Regards,
Rich.

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 5. Januar 2011 12:35
Betreff: 2% Daily EA has made 100% profit in less than 4 weeks!

Hi Gaetano Nino,

The Two Percent Daily EA is almost up 100% since December 7th 2010 - Less than 4 weeks!
See the results and feedback on my website: Two Percent Daily Automated Forex Robot | Forex Software | Forex Expert Advisor

With the EA performing that well during December, the results for January should be even better.
The EA uses a tight stop loss of just 10 pips and has an excellent risk:reward ratio.

I will be doubling the price at the end of the week due to the EA's excellent performance and all the hard work that I continue to put into it.
Get your copy before Friday at the best possible price by clicking here!

If you have any questions please send me an email. The EA comes with a 60 day money back guarantee.

ORDER NOW BEFORE THE PRICE INCREASES!
Best Regards,
Rich.
I am pleased to announce the release

To: rich*********
Subject: AW: 2% Daily EA has made 100% profit in less than 4 weeks!
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 00:32:24 +0100
Hi Rich

Wich are the exactly settings you used for making 100% in less then 4 weeks?

Please let me know.

Regards,

Nino

My Account from MIG you can see here (but the results are not so good):

Von: Richard Swaby [mailto:rich**********]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 6. Januar 2011 09:47
Betreff: RE: AW: 2% Daily EA has made 100% profit in less than 4 weeks!

Hi Nino,

SL10
TP50
TS4
TG1
Start:8am GMT
End:20pm GMT
Lotsincreaseonprofit:0.01

Best Regards,
Rich.
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 11:52:33 +0100
Subject: Re: AW: 2% Daily EA has made 100% profit in less than 4 weeks!
Hi Rich

Thank you very much for your fast answer.

Unfortunately with the settings you recommended me for the broker MIG I don't see great success. Temporaly I'm in loss. See here:

How can you explain me this?

Thanks,

Nino

Gesendet: Donnerstag, 6. Januar 2011 12:21
Betreff: RE: AW: 2% Daily EA has made 100% profit in less than 4 weeks!

Hi Nino,

Are you suing the 10 pip stop loss and 4 pip trail?
What is the spread on MIG?

Best Regards,
Rich.

Subject: AW: AW: 2% Daily EA has made 100% profit in less than 4 weeks!
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 23:46:10 +0100
Hi Rich

Yes, I used 10 pips stoploss and 4 pip trail, like you recommeded me. But the results are unfortunately not great.

The spread on GPUSD is about 3 pips.

Thanks,

Nino

Gesendet: Donnerstag, 6. Januar 2011 23:56
Betreff: RE: AW: AW: 2% Daily EA has made 100% profit in less than 4 weeks!

Hi Nino,

Quite a high spread! Do they have a minimum trailing stop requirement? Is the 4 pip trail being activated at all?
You dont want to go with FinFx? Their spread is around 1 pip on the GBPUSD.

I would bump up the trailing stop to make up for the spread (around 7 pips). This is what I recommend for Alpari who do not activate a 4 pip stop due to their spread.

Best Regards,
Rich.

Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 19:54:16 +0100
Hi Rich

Unfortunately I couldn’t reach good results with your EA. Look live statements here:

Also this Friday was a blackday for people that used the Broker FinFX, also big losses.

I’m very sorry but I have to ask for a refund. 400 USD what I have paid for your EA is much money for me but I really hoped to gain the money back and much more using your EA, but unfortunately this not happens.

I know that you are a men that hold his word and I really appreciate that you always was here to help me. I have fallow all your suggestions but unfortunately the EA continue to loose money.

So please send me the refund to my Paypal address : n @

Many thanks in advance.

If you will release in the future a new EA that are more profitable, so please count with me as your happy customer.

Best regards,

Nino

Gesendet: Sonntag, 16. Januar 2011 11:09

Hi nino,

Last week was not the best and it inspired me to spend days and nights recoding the EA.
The new version will be sent out next week and includes some improved features. Including:

Placing market orders instead of pending orders, so good for US brokers
You can set the risk % per trade
You can set the EA to terminate after (x) amount of profit/loss
Works on ALL pairs

The beta version of the EA was up 4% on the account on friday (despite the GBPUSD pair losing) because it was winning on the other pairs.

Please can you run this version as it is much improved and has many more features. You will receive it next week.

Best Regards,
Rich.
Gesendet: Sonntag, 16. Januar 2011 11:09

Hi nino,

Last week was not the best and it inspired me to spend days and nights recoding the EA.
The new version will be sent out next week and includes some improved features. Including:

Placing market orders instead of pending orders, so good for US brokers
You can set the risk % per trade
You can set the EA to terminate after (x) amount of profit/loss
Works on ALL pairs

The beta version of the EA was up 4% on the account on friday (despite the GBPUSD pair losing) because it was winning on the other pairs.

Please can you run this version as it is much improved and has many more features. You will receive it next week.

Best Regards,
Rich.

Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 07:38:21 +0100
Hi Rich

Since this is a new version, will you reset the refund time to 60 days again ?

Thanks,

Nino

Gesendet: Montag, 17. Januar 2011 09:19

Hi Nino,

Sure, no problem. The multiple pair test is just an experiment, and you should run the EA on a seperate GBPUSD account independantly.

Best Regards,
Rich.

Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 23:36:23 +0100
Hi Rich

I have thought again about your proposal. I estimate that you have extended the guarantee for another 60 days. But I know that Paypal is very intolerant to „extensions“ and that I need the « new » EA to start working at least a „few days“ before the PayPal deadline. That would be a fair compromise if I receive the new EA in the next 2-3 days. Or if you are a trusting person, like I think yu are, you can give me a refund now and I agree to send you the money back at the end of 60 additional days if you get the EA work by then. This would be fair because you have “more needed time” to fix his EA, and allows me to avoid the PayPal penalty of “case closed.

Thanks for your answer

Regards,
Nino

Gesendet: Dienstag, 18. Januar 2011 09:20
Betreff: 2% EA v3

Hi Nino,

Check out the update attached to this email. It includes:

A filter for days to trade.
Maximum loss/profit fields that will terminate the EA when reached. (e.g. set the max loss to $200 and the EA will stop terminate once it is reached. This is reset when you restart the EA).
Risk % of account. (e.g. 0.1 = 1%).
Market orders; The EA does not place pending orders, it executes an instant order upon breach of the support/resistance.

You need to set the time to start at 8am and end at 20pm. This must be based on your computer time. SO, if your computer(or VPS) time is 5 hours behind GMT then the start time would be 3 and the end time 15.

Best Regards,
Rich.

> Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 11:55:29 +0100
> Subject: Re: 2% EA v3
> To: rich*************
>
> Hi Rich
>
> Do you have the sets for each pair?
>
> Wich pairs can you trade with the EA?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Nino

Gesendet: Dienstag, 18. Januar 2011 12:21
Betreff: RE: 2% EA v3

Hi Nino,

I have not tested it on other pairs yet, but I will be starting a test today on multiple pairs.
You should keep the stop loss and trailing stop tight as with the GBPUSD.

Best Regards,
Rich.

Subject: AW: 2% EA v3
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 21:31:50 +0100
Hi Rich

I couldn‘t reach good results with the new version today. Can you send me a set-file with the best settings for this new version with the pair GBPUSD?

You tell me that you have tested other pairs in the Beta Version. Wich pairs you tested ? What was the settings you used?

Thanks,

Nino

Gesendet: Dienstag, 18. Januar 2011 22:18
Betreff: RE: AW: 2% EA v3

Hi Nino,

Please find v3.1 (bug free) attached. Sets are the same as the original EA.

Best Regards,
Rich.

Subject: AW: AW: 2% EA v3
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 22:30:32 +0100
Hi Rich

How can I trade with fix lotsize?

Thanks,

Nino

Von: Richard Swaby [mailto:rich_swaby@hotmail.co.uk]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 18. Januar 2011 22:33
Betreff: RE: AW: AW: 2% EA v3

Hi Nino,

Please use the version attached to this email.

Best Regards,
Rich.

Gesendet: Sonntag, 23. Januar 2011 21:37
Betreff: 2% EA v5

Hi Nino,

Sorry for the delayed reply - perhaps v5 of the EA went into your spam box? I have been buisy coding for the past week. I understand your request for a refund and you have plenty of testing time left. Therefore, I ask that you run the new EA attached to this email, here is why:

1. It takes an improved entry - now it will wait for the breakout, then it will wait for a pullback, then when price has made a substantial enough pullback, it will place a pending order above the new support/resistance. This EA is great and much improved - it does not get in breakouts right away, so avoids the false breakouts that pullback right away. Please give it some back testing and forward testing and you will see the difference.
2. It has a field so you can change the name of the expert to hide it from your broker
3. It has maximum loss/profit fields that will terminate the EA
4. It has a days filter (friday OFF)

Settings are default apart from lots and hours from/to. It should start at 8am GMT and finish at 14pm GMT. The EA runs based on your computer clock, not your broker (unless backtesting).

Please give it a good testing and you will see the difference!

Best Regards,
Rich.

Subject: Two Percent Daily EA / Refund request
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 01:08:59 +0100
Hi Rich

Unfortunately I’m not happy with the performance of the new version of your EA „Two Percent Daily EA v5“ too. I don’t have a drawdown in my account but the performance is not so good like you advertised at your website. I think for 400 USD I can expect much more better results. A few EA’s for only 99 USD works even better for me.

Here the weak results from 2 weeks live trading:

I wish to have my money refunded as per the agreement stated on your webpage. Everything has been adhered to. I am only holding you to your stated guarantee upon which I purchased your EA. I expect to receive a refund having met all the terms for your refund.

So please send me the refund (400 USD) to my Paypal address : n @

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Nino

Gesendet: Samstag, 5. Februar 2011 12:19
Betreff: RE: Two Percent Daily EA / Refund request

Hi Nino,

I understand your request for a refund. You will have to wait until Feb 25th however, as my PayPal account has been limited until then due to one complaint. Sorry for the inconvenience and I hope you can understand the situation and I kindly ask that you have some patience with me. The PayPal limitation has been a very stressful experience and I cannot do anything but wait until it is removed.

Regards,
Rich.

Gesendet: Montag, 7. Februar 2011 19:50
Betreff: RE: AW: Two Percent Daily EA / Refund request

Hi Nino,

The money is tied up in my PayPal account which is currently limited so there is nothing I can do about it until they lift my account limitations. They are holding the funds at the moment and it has caused me more than my share of big problems. It has been a big nightmare, but I should have took the warnings about PayPal limiting accounts with no reason. We just have to wait for now.

Rich.
To: rich*****************
Subject: AW: Two Percent Daily EA / Refund request
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 13:12:22 +0100
Hi Rich

Can you now please send me the promised refund ? Because I know that a few customers have allready received the refund from you. Otherwise I have to open a new case on FPA against you.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...na_k-vs-www-fantasydreamteam-com-ea-html.html

Thanks,

Nino

Gesendet: Dienstag, 15. Februar 2011 13:24

Hi Nino,

My PayPal is limited so I will have to send it from a friends. Can you give me your PayPal address to send the refund please?

No need to open another complaint. I have had enough death threats for now thank you.

Rich.

Gesendet: Donnerstag, 17. Februar 2011 09:21

Hello Nino,

A few questions for you:

Did you pay for the Two Percent Daily using a discount link? Anything below the $500 value is a discount.

Did you read the terms page of the site? Specifically, did you read the part about discounts and promotions? What does it say?

Additionally, can you please tell me how your results have been the past 3 weeks? I am up 33%! The statement is attached.
If you are serious about making the EA work, then I am happy to advise on my settings and version of the EA.

Best Regards,
Rich.

-----Original Message-----
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 23:25:42
To: <rich***************>
Subject: AW: Two Percent Daily EA / Refund request

Hi Rich

I have tried so many versions of this EA and all was not profitable in the long run. I'm now tired to try again a new version and see how he will loose money again. And also you have allready agree to refund me (read correspondence bellow).

So please refund me as soon as possible. I have paid 400 USD. At the beginning of my purchase I ask you for a money back guarantee and you have agree also with the discount price.

My Paypal address : n @ <mailto:n @ >

Thanks,

Nino

2011/2/18 Richard Swaby <rich**********>
Hi Nino,

Can you please send me the email where I mentioned that I will make an exception for you even though you were buying with discount? I would like to refund you, but my policy is no refunds if it was bought with discount and is clearly stated in the terms of the contract.

As a compensation, I can offer you another EA that is very profitable and trades during the asian session. It has made consistent profit since 2001 and is worth $500. This EA may suite your trading personality more. Would you like me to send you further details for that EA and a download link?

Also could I see your trading statement please to see why the EA did not perform for you as I could use it to improve the EA even more.

Rich.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 10:35:54 +0100
Subject: Re: AW: Two Percent Daily EA / Refund request
To: rich**************
Hi Rich

I have send you allready all this informations. You have to read the full e-mail ;-)

Please don't search excuses for not refund me. Otherwise I will opne a new claim through FPA.

Thanks,

Nino

Gesendet: Freitag, 18. Februar 2011 11:04

Hello Nino,

There is no need to open a claim at FPA, I have terms on my site that I have always had that state that if the product is bought through a discount link then there is no refund. I am 100% in my right to abide by the terms of my site. Can you please answer me a question? If those are the terms of the contract how can you possibly have a complaint? If you buy something from a shop that is on offer and there is no refund policy on sale items, then you cannot return it! You cannot then complain against the shop for not refunding you when they do not have a refund policy on sale items! It's exactly the same.

I did say that you would have to wait until Feb 25th for a refund, but I did not check how much you paid for the EA. Upon checking your order, I noticed you had a 20% discount. Again, you used a discount link, which as per the terms of my site is not covered for a refund - it is impossible to complain against this.

I do not even have access to your $400, as I told you before my PayPal has been limited with the money inside it, I can do nothing with the money. I cannot withdraw it, I cannot send it! I have to wait for PayPal to remove the limitations and then they will decide what to do with my account. Right now your $400 is stuck in PayPal.

I hope you understand, and you have to understand that I am 100% entitled to follow my terms and conditions. If you open a case on FPA you will just be stating that you want to breach the terms of our contract. As with any website/product, if you do not agree to the terms, then you should not purchase it. By accessing or using the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
The customer who complained on FPA was in their right to, as they had paid the full price - so they got a refund.

Now if you would like another $500 EA as compensation then let me know and I will send it over. This EA is very profitable. Also, the 2% EA did make 33% in the last 3 weeks which I sent you before. I have attached the results again just incase you did not get them the first time.

Regards,
Rich.

Von: Richard Swaby [mailto:rich***************]
An:

Hello Nino,

Please find attached graphs of the EA I am offering you ($500) for free. I believe you will prefer this type of trading as it is during quieter market times and has been profitable over a 10 year period. Let me know, I am ready to send it over.

Regards,
Rich.

Betreff: AW: AW: Two Percent Daily EA / Refund request
Wichtigkeit: Hoch

Hi Rich

Thank you very much for your offer but I prefer to receive my money back. Please refund me like you promised 400 USD.

Please send me the refund to my Paypal account : xxxxxx

Thanks,

Nino

Subject: Two Percent Daily EA / Refund request
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 16:49:14 +0100
Hi Rich

I never see such terms when I purchased the EA and I’m sure that at the time of my purchase such terms don’t exists. So the only explication is, that you have implemented this terms after my purchase, so this not effect me in any way.

Otherwise it’s not important for me what the terms says because you have agreed to offer me a refund many times and I have the proofs (see proofs bellow) that you have agreee you will refund me if I’m not happy with your EA independent of a discounted price or not.

The most important evidence is the “multiple” emails received from you that getting a refund will be “no problem” as long as I continue to “delay” the refund past the statute of limitations. And only “later” as an after-thought, did you admit that you “made a mistake” offering a refund for a “discounted” product. You are not allowed to excuse yourself from the words you wrote giving multiple assurances. Under the legal concept of “detrimental reliance”, see Detrimental Reliance Law & Legal Definition for more details, you can be held “accountable” for what you wrote. If you give these assurances over the telephone, it would have been more difficult to prove that you ever said them. But, because they were in writing, then you cannot deny that you made those statements. Under the doctrine of “detrimental reliance” (International law) it would have been “reasonable” for me to “rely” on the accuracy of your statements, in that you Richard Swaby (as owner of your company), have the “authority” to make “additional” promises, or forgive previous restrictions, regarding refunds, which “you” make “in writing”.

So if I open a new claim at Forex Peace Army, I have good chance to gain the sympathy and receive right, but this will damage the image of your company even more.

So again, it’s better for you and your company to refund my money (400 USD) as soon as possible. If your Paypal account is limited so you can ask your friends to help you. My Paypal acount: xxxxxx

I await your payment in the next 24 hours.

Thanks,

Nino

Here the proofs:

Gesendet: Freitag, 10. Dezember 2010 21:18
An:
Betreff: Two Percent Daily EA Discount Offer

Hi Nino,

I have been considering your offer and I am happy to tell you that I will take you up on it.

Here is your exclusive payment link with 20% discount: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=JF6YJTL9BHTEY

Best Regards,
Rich.

Gesendet: Samstag, 19. Februar 2011 17:12

Hello Nino,

You are accusing me of changing the terms after you purchased but you have no proof of this. My terms have always been the same, until recently when I inroduced a no refund policy. When you bought the EA you became bound to the terms which stated that if buying the product through a discount link you would not be entitled to a refund. It is impossible that you can have a complaint about that. These are the FACTS and TERMS of your purchase that you agreed to when you purchased. You cannot simply ignore the terms and demand a refund. If this was a shop offline and you bought something from them in a sale and they had a no refund policy on sale items it would be the same - you would not be able to claim a refund and you cannot FILE A CASE against a shop because in their terms they do not offer refunds on sale items. You are making a joke of my terms and ignoring them although you are bound to them if you like it or not. Just because someone filed a complaint on FPA it does not mean that you will get a refund by doing so, because they paid the FULL $500 so they were entitled to a refund - which they got. You paid with a discount and as per the terms of my site, discount purchases are not covered - that is the end of it, there is no case there - You will be making a fool of us both. I never agreed to refund you even if you used a discount link - not once did I say "you used a discount link but I will still refund you". Once you threatened me with the FPA I went to look at your purchase and noticed that you had paid with a discount, $400, so I was 100% in my rights to not grant the refund. Additionally, your payment is LOCKED in my PayPal account that had been limited until Feb 25th and is now limited for 180 days. I cannot send, receive or withdraw funds. Even if I used my friends PayPal to refund you, then I would not have the $400 to give them as it is locked in PayPal.

Nino, you are really making a complete mockery of my terms and you are wasting our time, I have had enough of this. I never put in writing "even though you paid with discount you will still get a refund". I would never say this as my terms are against giving refunds for discount links. What you say about what I put in writing in our emails is irrelevant, once you bought the product you are legally bound to the terms and condtions, end of story.

I am very buisy and have other customers to help who need real support. My terms are that no refunds are given when a discount link is used. Full stop, end of story. This is the agreement you entered upon purchase. See below:

Your purchase of two percent daily serves as your acknowledgement and representation that you have read and understand these TERMS OF USE and that you agree to be bound by such TERMS OF USE ("Agreement").

Refunds are not valid if the Two Percent Daily manual system or automated system is purchased through a discount link, including but not limited to one off promotions.

All rights reserved. The use of this website constitutes acceptance of our user agreement.

Now Nino, I have wasted enough time and had enough stress caused over this matter. The terms are final and you agreed to be bound by them when you made your purchase. You will be wasting more of our time by complaining any more. Read the bold text above over and over until you understand.

Thank you,
Rich.

Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 21:16:51
To: <rich***************>
Subject: AW: AW: Two Percent Daily EA / Refund request

Hi Richard

Of course is this a real proof. You have sent me the discount link. I asked you if I use the discount link, the guarantee is still available. And your answer was : " No problem! Yes the 60 day guarantee is still available. But with this performance you will not need it ;-) Your link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&amp;hosted_button_id=JF6YJTL9BHTEY"

Every intelligent person in this planet understand that you offered me the guarantee of 60 days with the discount link too. And this is the only thing was count and not what in the terms you wrote. You can ask also your advocate and he will tell you exactly the same. So please don't insult my intelligence now. Otherwise I have never bought this EA for 400 USD if you don't offer me any guarantee also not for 400 USD. Your guarantee was the only thing that have moved me to buy your EA. My intention was to keep this EA if the performance are the same like you claimed at your website. But the backtests and the forward live trading don't matched with your claims. So I asked now for a refund because the EA you have advertised and the EA you sold me was not the same.

If you are a honest man, so you had to communicate it before I make the payment. So if you have told me, « ok, nino , I offer you a discount, but without refund guarantee », this was was the correctly manner how to treat customers. So I could decide if I accept or not. But this was unfortunately not the case. Instead you mislead your customers if you told « No problem! Yes the 60 day guarantee is still available., your discount link...» only to sell your EA.

Also in other occasions you still told me that the gurantee is still available until the moment when I asked really for a refund.

Ok, Richard, if you insist that you are in right, although your own advocate will tell you that this is not the case, I will open a new claim and we will see what's happen.

Thanks,

Nino

Gesendet: Sonntag, 20. Februar 2011 00:14
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: Two Percent Daily EA / Refund request

As for the $400, it is stuck in a limited paypal for 180 days, so complaining will not get you a refund. I don't even have access to the money to give it to you! The best solution is to use the ea! It can make $1000 from a 5k account in one week.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

Back