Trader's Way is a fraudulent company

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol you dont even know what is going on with your own prices that you post those times and didnt even know the two trades you cited were under the same conditions! How is that good? It just shows you looked at my statement and made up some bogus time frames to fit your own version of events.

Times came from the charts, not your statements.

I find it very telling you would rather handle this on this thread than via the emails we have going back and forth!

We are not going to say the same thing 2 to 3 times. Either email us or talk on here and stick to that mode of communication. If something comes up that involves privacy then email it.

I find it very telling you would rather handle this on this thread than via the emails we have going back and forth!
I have indicated in email to you that I am willing to help resolve this and I will gladly update this thread to resolved even if the outcome isn't in my favor. Tou just have to provide documentation as I did with my account history statement. You haven't provided one shred of documented evidence you type stuff out and show nothing from your so called LP feed. Do you not get a report from your LP on a daily basis? Or weekly basis? Where is a valid document something showing what went on I can post pictures of charts and make up time frames too!

Times came from the charts, not your statements.

We are not going to say the same thing 2 to 3 times. Either email us or talk on here and stick to that mode of communication. If something comes up that involves privacy then email it.
I have emailed you and you chose to respond on here so I keep responding on here and via email so...you choose and let's have a discussion. This is more complex than just wti trades it goes well beyond this.

I have emailed you and you chose to respond on here so I keep responding on here and via email so...you choose and let's have a discussion. This is more complex than just wti trades it goes well beyond this.

OK we will email you then

Sounds to me like a broker got burned and is like all their clients when they call them scammers saying they moved or manipulated prices! Is that what you are saying @TradersWay that I stole your money? Did price offer at those levels quickly? Yes! How in reality were those trades closed as loses? When my MT4 says off quotes what does that mean? Why will it not open a position when it says off quotes and how does MT4 know a price is off quotes?

Maybe it's all about your bad luck? I'm still using their services, and I don't see any fraudulent actions from them.

Let me tell you about Tradersway.

They don't like to do business with traders that make a profit.

If you're a bad trader then Tradersway is for you.

I had a Tradersway account then I had a tough time with them, I got tired of the run around and closed my account.

Don't do business with Tradersway.

Let me tell you about Tradersway.

They don't like to do business with traders that make a profit.

If you're a bad trader then Tradersway is for you.

I had a Tradersway account then I had a tough time with them, I got tired of the run around and closed my account.

Don't do business with Tradersway.

Please open your own separate scam alert thread and submit evidence. Avoid cross-posting:

fpa-new-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.48651

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back