Tradersway scam alert

"few pairs" can be generic expression!
they have provided a legitimate explanation about their price feed
too early to vilify!

Yes, this is the rollover and it is because MT4 draws its candles using the Bid prices only. The spreads on GBPAUD and GBPNZD are very high during the rollover. You cannot compare between brokers because we all use different liquidity providers. This is not the matter in question.

"few pairs" can be generic expression!
they have provided a legitimate explanation about their price feed
too early to vilify!
As mentioned, we will be happy to look at your specific case if you have any trades. Just go onto our chat and you will be directed through the proper work flow channels so everything can stay organized and be handled appropriately.

We have over 40 pairs in total. It did not affect more dates/times than we mention. Note that as you are looking more closely you may be looking at rollover periods and also high impact news events which cannot always be 100% compared between brokers. However now you know what happened and we acknowledged there was an issue. If you have an issue with specific trades on your account please go onto our live chat with the order ID numbers and you will be directed to our upper management who will check them.

Already did many times. I was air and asked that all my trades from the 25th to the 30th be removed from my account....losers AND winners. They answered that the false price didn't affect my trades.
But what they don't want to understand is not WHAT time we took our trades it is WHY we took them and the answer is because the false price action it caused affected our strategies/systems/indicators etc and gave us false entry/exit signals and signs......

Yes, this is the rollover and it is because MT4 draws its candles using the Bid prices only. The spreads on GBPAUD and GBPNZD are very high during the rollover. You cannot compare between brokers because we all use different liquidity providers. This is not the matter in question.

Attachments

• eurnzdi-m15-tw-corp-Started on the 25th.png
    eurnzdi-m15-tw-corp-Started on the 25th.png
    137.2 KB · Views: 0
The first and fourth highlights from the left are fine and there are no issues with them.

During volatile moments, as we mentioned, there will be some differences in high/low prices attained by candles like those, just as during rollover.

Please contact our live chat and ask to have your case reviewed again.

Warning! Best to stay out of this broker. Same thing happen to me. Lost some huge profit trades. Lost more on 4 reopen trades that were already closed. Lost around $700 and they reimburse me only $15. They are not replying back to my email.

Warning! Best to stay out of this broker. Same thing happen to me. Lost some huge profit trades. Lost more on 4 reopen trades that were already closed. Lost around $700 and they reimburse me only $15. They are not replying back to my email.

Same here, no reimbursement for me thou and have stopped responding to me!!!

Hello,

Not to worry. We have many requests and we must go through them one by one. We will be sure to get back to you. If you go on our live chat we and mention you are from this thread we can take a look and ask our management about it.

Hello,

Not to worry. We have many requests and we must go through them one by one. We will be sure to get back to you. If you go on our live chat we and mention you are from this thread we can take a look and ask our management about it.

I've done that (4 times so far)......and no matter how many times I try to explain that the false prices affected price action and in turn affected our indicators/systems/strategies etc causing many of us to enter/exit trades on false signals that would otherwise have never triggered and we wouldn't have entered to begin with.......the same answer from you's is always the same: "trade wasn't affected, was entered/exited at correct prices"

The issue remains that we entered based on false price action it caused, not what price we entered/exited!!!!

Back