TradeVantage from Dustin Pass

Update: The June results are in for TradeVantage and for Profit Agent!
See Profit Agent results on Post #9 of this thread.
Use the link in the quote below for the TradeVantage results on Post #52 of that thread.
Testing continues.

FYI, I began a full-blown 90-day independent forward test of TradeVantage Pro AUE V1.0 here on FPA today, 6/3/2012 . . .
Please see the Trade-Vantage.com discussion board for details, and be sure to search the 3 other Dustin Pass Scam Alert folders.
To start, click this link:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-software/19584-trade-vantage-com-2.html

Last edited:
UPDATE #2: After 45 days of testing, and Half-way through the 90-day Test; Trade-Vantage has just turned negative over the last few days. Trades have been promptly and meticulously executed daily, after proper updates and calculations are completed shortly after 7pm NY Time GMT-4 for the Asian Session cycle. The Account Equity has not ventured outside of of a +/- 3% range for the entire period trading 13 pairs. This suggests the final results are not likely to be better than a random walk when the test is complete; but the jury is still out. Stay tuned and follow the daily and weekly updates here:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-software/19584-trade-vantage-com-2.html#post90306
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

Last edited:
THE JULY RESULTS ARE IN !!!
THIS 90-DAY TEST IS TO BE WOUND-DOWN BEGINNING AUGUST 1, 2012

After 60 days on 13 pairs, the results are basically indistinguishable from those expected from a "Random Walk" (Dart Board, Coin Flip, Daisy Petal Pluck).
Most of the smallish loss experienced was a combination of my missing one single day of timely execution on July 26th, plus the usual drag of spreads and commission costs incurred on the 92 transactions opened to date.
Unfortunately, this Neural Network Model known as TradeVantage, written by Konstantin, and marketed by Herr Dustin Pass, has demonstrated absolutely NO indication of having any underlying merit.
I spent at least an hour a day on this project for the past 3 months, plus the time to write and edit this post; and I can honestly report TradeVantage, as currently constructed in V1.0 AUE, is a fabulous waste of time, effort, and capital.
I will post my Final Report, the trade-by-trade spreadsheet, and the Demo Account's final Detailed Statement, once the entire current cycle of Open Trades closes-out sometime in the near future.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-software/19584-trade-vantage-com-2.html

Last edited:
Will the title of the final report be something like "Dustin Bites the Dust"? :D

The final result of the test was never in doubt. No one sells the goose that lays the golden eggs.

Keep me on your mailing list. I want to be the first to see it. :)

The testing you did...

"I spent at least an hour a day on this project for the past 3 months, plus the time to write and edit this post; and I can honestly report TradeVantage, as currently constructed in V1.0 AUE, is a fabulous waste of time, effort, and capital."

... is what everyone should do before they start trading a robot, EA, or any other kind of system, before they start trading real money.

Thanks for publicly showing your results.

Dustin Admits Rebranding Tom's EA

Anthony:

I applaud your efforts fighting Dustin Pass's fraudulent activities. The only benefit I got from his EA's is what not to do in writing an EA. Like many others I have received his latest promo for Profit Agent. The straw that broke the camels back was when the "half off" last chance e-mail came in. All those suckers who paid full price are going to be pissed.

I responded to his promo with this:

"This is Tom's EA repackaged. Dustin is the biggest thief I have met online yet!"

To which I received:

"Hello Mr. Stephen Nelson,

Thank you for your email.

Yes, Profit Agent is re-brending of Tom's EA but Profit Agent works under Tradency Mirror Trader trading platform only so it is normal since Tom's EA is no longer selling.

Feel free to contact us if you will have any further questions.

===============================

Regards,
My Total Support Tech Support
Scott R"

Thank you for admitting you have abandoned all those who bought Tom's EA Dustin! So then I decided to say:

"Then in your marketing why did you not show the massive Blowout in May?"

And here is the response:

"Hello Mr. Stephen Nelson,

Thank you for your email.

Due to uncertainty on European market, the performance was not perfect in May. Unfortunately because of strong trend on top pairs the system could not handle situation as it should, and there could be some draw down. This is not a common situation, as such strong trend happens very seldom and we have never had such losses before as the system performed very well in the past. Our traders and programmers are working on the improvements for the strategy for strong trend periods, to prevent system from further draw down situations.

===============================

Regards,
My Total Support Tech Support
Scott R"

Nice, lets abandon all are previous customers, repackage and sell to the next sucker.

I'm writing my own EA that has taken the best of many EA programs to provide consistent returns. Once I've finished I'd be happy to have you try it out.

Steve

Back