Unsupported - POSSIBLY FAKE COMPLAINT - Dont Post against Hotforex & instaforex they will disable ac

moneyforexboy

Highly Suspicious Person
DONT POST against Hotforex & instaforex they will disable accounts.

now dont judge me just beacuse i am posting against 2 brokers simultaneously.
just post in public if u have any problem with them they will politely asked what is mine trading account number and then u will be told posting problems on forums is unacceptable and then u will be told to take all amount from the account (profits they will keep themselves) and get account terminated even they will close the positions if the trade is in profit before terminating the account.
it happened to me i posted mine problems they said u are not allowed to trade
so if u post against HOTFOREX , INSTAFOREX on forums u will be asked to pack the bags and leave without assurance of profits will be paid or not.

How did they tell you that they will disable your account?

If you have anything: email, recorded call or whatever please send us.

Just searched all your posts on this forum and I see you have only complaints against Instaforex.
Why you involve HotForex in this?

Dear moneyforexboy,

I investigated your account, you created account on 05-21-2014 and you made 3 post against Instaforex and than you have created this topic. Its seems that you are fake person, Provide proof that you are victim or I`ll Report your Id to Moderators.

Dear moneyforexboy,

Unfortunately I don't see an issue like the one you mention in your review and in the FPA forum in our system. Please provide me with your account number and the full communication with the company, so I can check it.

Kind Regards,

Venelin Videnov
Official HotForex Representative
venelin@hotforex.com

Venelin Videnov

i contacted George K Fonstein , Lucia Pajuelo both from hotforex but not got any satifiactory reply so the best i can do was to post in public so other people can help .
i got wrost experience from instaforex but also got bad experience from hotforex.
first 2 months was great with hotforex then after problems started.
i am again asking i posted in 3 different forums about mine problems with hotforex and beacuse of this they closed mine account but paid me what was there in mine account but closed mine trades which was earning profits and i want to earn that profits also.
CAN I POST LINKS TO OTHER FORUMS HERE IS THAT ALLOWED.
i joined hotforex after i have to left instaforex and i was with hotforex for approx 8 months.
ask George K Fonstein , Lucia Pajuelo about mine problem
Venelin_HotForex waht u do at hotforex and what position are u at .
it is already so many months i left hotforex and i dont want to with instaforex and hotforex anymore due to bad expersince hope u understand me i am not rich person to lost more money here .
now i dont trade anymore due to learing lesson of forex brokers.
i question i want to ask i asked someone big in mine country (india) that hotforex is not allowed to invest indian clients money and if they have 1 or 1000 indian clients they have to refund all the clinets money back as indian court gave order for it . so why u accepted me client as when i sent u papers for verification it was cleary that i am from india.

regrading instaforex they are so many complains of them too so do i justify that i am posting falsely here.

Eddiger and Venelin have both requested your account number. Pharaoh requested any written evidence you have.

The FPA takes claims like this very seriously, unless the person complaining ignores questions important to the issue.

Moneyforexboy ignored direct questions in this thread. He also failed to respond to an email I sent him.

I have blocked his access. If he wants to return, he'll need to use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page to explain himself.

Back